Ask a question

No registration required

[app] bmi & calorie calculator

OP Bladezn

13th June 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I'm a brand new Android developer, who has just completed his first app. Yes, I am proud ;D

I did a fair amount of comparative research and tried to offer quite a bit more information to my users than your average BMI app does. I also think the app looks pretty visually appealing.

Please search for "WJ Developers" on the App Store, and select the BMI & CALORIE CALCULATOR app, with pink & white logo.

Apart from giving you a BMI reading, it tells you quite a lot in terms of where you are currently with your body weight, where you should be, how many calories you need to eat per day and so forth. It also takes into account what your goals are (i.e. maintain, gain or lose weight) and takes into account how active you are daily. The app is reasonably accurate and I'm hoping it helps a ton of people with educating themselves and ultimately helping them to reach their weight/health goals.

I'd love some input from your guys. Constructive criticism is always good, so I'd really appreciate an honest review/rating after trying the app. If you think it's worthy of a +1, then I'd appreciate that too.

Thank you kindly in advance!
Last edited by Bladezn; 13th June 2014 at 10:38 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread