OmniRom - Praise and Appreciation

OP nixg1

6th June 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 66

337 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcrey

Voice recognition works are you just referring to the saying OK Google not pulling up the search?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

It doesn't seem to work saying OK Google and also the keyboard voice recognition but if I open search manually it works... it's odd...
6th June 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 158

638 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAppleAndroidGuy

It doesn't seem to work saying OK Google and also the keyboard voice recognition but if I open search manually it works... it's odd...

That is weird keyboard voice recognition works fine for me I did flash bucks kernel though so idk if that has something to do with it.
If your going to try and use his kernel it Bork's data so you have to flash it boot the ROM then go back into recovery and dirty flash the rom again.
The Following User Says Thank You to coachcrey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #13  

638 posts
Hey guys so I finally got cm11 to build for me so I was looking around for a ROM we Dont have for our phone yeah hard to do in terms of what we Dont already have official support for. Anyways I ran across a ROM called eos been running about 24 hours now and really liking it. Its a very basic aosp ROM and @buckmarble 5/27 kernel works perfect with it. That's the kernel he has packaged with his ROM dt2w and s2w work perfectly.

11th June 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1,120

1,319 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcrey

Hey guys so I finally got cm11 to build for me so I was looking around for a ROM we Dont have for our phone yeah hard to do in terms of what we Dont already have official support for. Anyways I ran across a ROM called eos been running about 24 hours now and really liking it. Its a very basic aosp ROM and @buckmarble 5/27 kernel works perfect with it. That's the kernel he has packaged with his ROM dt2w and s2w work perfectly.

Sounds like they haven't changed over to cms unified kernel setup if my vanilla aosp kernel is working on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to buckmarble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #15  

638 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmarble

Sounds like they haven't changed over to cms unified kernel setup if my vanilla aosp kernel is working on it.

Yeah that's what I was thinking all and all very smooth. Just found it searching for a aosp ROM I could try and build we Dont already have.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmarble

I was on your ROM but I wanted to be able to change the battery icon without installing xposed framework.

13th June 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

28 posts
More
Man, i missed a lot going back the past week!

I have tried the hotwords with Omni, it was hit or miss it seemed.
But, i didn't know if that was due to the launcher apk i installed. It started acting pretty crazy so I uninstalled and pretty much went with the theory like coachcrey... it's new, wait it out.

I've been running the EOS rom though for about a day ( their nightlies are at http://downloads.codefi.re/teameos/nightlies/HTC/m7vzw ...it's not exactly easy to find).
Seems to be pretty solid. Works well.
But, to be honest, nothing to really persuade me to staying with it. But, good enough that i'll keep an eye on it for the future.
13th June 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #17  

638 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixg1

Man, i missed a lot going back the past week!

I have tried the hotwords with Omni, it was hit or miss it seemed.
But, i didn't know if that was due to the launcher apk i installed. It started acting pretty crazy so I uninstalled and pretty much went with the theory like coachcrey... it's new, wait it out.

I've been running the EOS rom though for about a day ( their nightlies are at http://downloads.codefi.re/teameos/nightlies/HTC/m7vzw ...it's not exactly easy to find).
Seems to be pretty solid. Works well.
But, to be honest, nothing to really persuade me to staying with it. But, good enough that i'll keep an eye on it for the future.

Yeah I've wandered back to sense eclipse for now I always bounce back and forth eos peeked my intrest cause it's based on aosp so bucks kernel works with it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
appreciation, hotwords, omni, omnirom, praise
Previous Thread Next Thread