Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need some help. Sprint Max w/ NuSense 6.0

Tip us?

HTCdev985
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need some help. Sprint Max w/ NuSense 6.0

So I just flashed NuSense 6.0 this morning and ran in to a few issues. My Max is the Sprint version and this is the ROM version I flashed. Just got this phone yesterday and did the KK OTA on it. Other than that it was completely stock. I unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP, and flashed NuSense 6.0. That's it lol. Now it is rebooting every couple minutes, the wifi will not turn on, and my mobile data will not turn on. Any ideas?

HTCdev985
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone? I don't know exactly what went wrong.

piscesjoey
Old
Thanks Meter 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCdev985 View Post
So I just flashed NuSense 6.0 this morning and ran in to a few issues. My Max is the Sprint version and this is the ROM version I flashed. Just got this phone yesterday and did the KK OTA on it. Other than that it was completely stock. I unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP, and flashed NuSense 6.0. That's it lol. Now it is rebooting every couple minutes, the wifi will not turn on, and my mobile data will not turn on. Any ideas?
NuSense has a custom kernel which requires an insecure kernel to be flashed beforehand. You can get the insecure kernel from the op of the NuSense thread. Flash that, reboot, then download FlyKernel & reflash it & everything should work.

Sent from my HTC One Max
Nexus 5 16GB