Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 54,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[AROMA][ROM] CriskeloROM [v1.0][SM-T110]

Tip us?

El Brillantinas
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfElevated2 View Post
Can you boot into recovery? Try flashing again id say. If same thing happens hopefully you made a backup you can restore.

If not then the last option is to odin stock firmware and start again
Thanks, but I had to restore via Odin and downloading the official firmware. However, I made a backup before bricking the tablet, so no problem.

Any other ROM that you may recommend me? I need my tablet to be fast and light. Stock Samsung ROM feels laggy and heavy.

Hybrid tribute. 5 Wallpapers created by me: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post29757942

SelfElevated2
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Brillantinas View Post
Thanks, but I had to restore via Odin and downloading the official firmware. However, I made a backup before bricking the tablet, so no problem.

Any other ROM that you may recommend me? I need my tablet to be fast and light. Stock Samsung ROM feels laggy and heavy.
The only ROM I've had on the tablet is Dr ketans but these other 2 ROMs just came out and I haven't tried them yet. To be honest there's just not much selection as of now. It would be nice to get an aosp build BC that will be light fast and bloat free. Luckily the tablet was cheap
Tags
criskelorom, fast, galaxy tab 3, sm-t110