Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 10.1.3 Speakerphone Call Echo

Tip us?
 
Sloogle_Flugelmann
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2009
Question CM 10.1.3 Speakerphone Call Echo

Hi, I am using Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 on my i717 (AT&T) Galaxy Note and whenever I put anyone on speaker they can hear everything they say. Is there a fix for that? I have searched forums and haven't found anything relevant to what I am looking for.
 
captemo
Old
#2  
captemo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 972
Posts: 1,407
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloogle_Flugelmann View Post
Hi, I am using Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 on my i717 (AT&T) Galaxy Note and whenever I put anyone on speaker they can hear everything they say. Is there a fix for that? I have searched forums and haven't found anything relevant to what I am looking for.
Blownfuse's AOKP used to do that but I think that was 4.2 or 4.3

I think the fix was to not use speakerphone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
CAPT. EMO Senior Member
Samsung Infuse i997.......retired
Samsung Galaxy Note i717.......semi retired
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 i527.......active duty

 
440bro
Old
#3  
440bro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,054
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland ROCKS!!!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by captemo View Post
Blownfuse's AOKP used to do that but I think that was 4.2 or 4.3

I think the fix was to not use speakerphone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
I don't think that counts as a fix then does it?
 
captemo
Old
#4  
captemo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 972
Posts: 1,407
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
I don't think that counts as a fix then does it?
Not really......sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
CAPT. EMO Senior Member
Samsung Infuse i997.......retired
Samsung Galaxy Note i717.......semi retired
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 i527.......active duty

 
Sloogle_Flugelmann
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2009
My fix was just to use the stock jellybean rom. I also noticed that the "auto adjust screen tone" feature to save battery power isn't available in any other rom, and it's automatically on. I don't like that feature much, it makes the screen darker.
 
Sloogle_Flugelmann
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2009
So is this a kernel bug or does it have to do with the ROM?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Benchmark Your CPU Performance with Mini CPU Integer Script

When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more

Rid Yourself of Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit … more