Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How warm do you guys let your phone get?

Tip us?

jaymccoubrey
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I get mine up to 132. My m7 would hit 147. My battery on my m7 would never get above 113. Idk about the battery on this phone tho. I only rooted it yesterday and have had it 3 days

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jaymccoubrey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wtoj34
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymccoubrey View Post
I get mine up to 132. My m7 would hit 147. My battery on my m7 would never get above 113. Idk about the battery on this phone tho. I only rooted it yesterday and have had it 3 days

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
My battery with high usage and in some sunlight maxes out in the low 100s F using gsam

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
If I help any one any where at any time, please let me know by clicking thanks!
Current devices: HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom Former devices: Droid X2, Droid Charge, Note 2,

wtoj34
Old
Thanks Meter 139
My battery during power saver 3d gaming got to 40c. It was veeeeeeeeery toasty

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
If I help any one any where at any time, please let me know by clicking thanks!
Current devices: HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom Former devices: Droid X2, Droid Charge, Note 2,

T4rd
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I got my M8 up to almost 140F the other day in my windshield mounted car dock. I use Car Home Ultra as my car dock app and it shows the temp (for the battery I think) under the charge level, but I noticed it because my charging LED was flashing amber instead of solid amber. So I diverted my A/C through my defroster vents to hit the phone and it cooled it down to under 100F in a few mins. It started charging normally again once it got under 120F, so that's good to know, I guess, hah.
Sent from hardware running software.

redneckben
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have noticed that every time I do anything in recovery like a backup or restore the phone gets up to about 102 to 105.