Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 45,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Mc4 is not working when I search for multiplayer.

Tip us?

grimreaper786
Old
(Last edited by grimreaper786; 13th June 2014 at 10:00 PM.) Reason: the topic
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Mc4 is not working when I search for multiplayer.

The game (Modern Combat 4) works fine last night but today it wont alk the game work fine except when I search for online multiplayer games or join multiplayer it hangs in searching and nothing happens not even the ring moves. I uninstall and reinstall the game many time nothing happened.
Is this is happenong from the gameloft servers that they are blocking unlicensed members.
Please help ke and thanks in advance.

MinorPro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Is your game downloaded from the internet, means pirated or illegal? If so, there might be a new version out there. But I do not know. Maybe reboot your phone after uninstall and then install the game again.

Gesendet von iPod touch mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MinorPro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Irwenzhao
Old
Thanks Meter 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper786 View Post
The game (Modern Combat 4) works fine last night but today it wont alk the game work fine except when I search for online multiplayer games or join multiplayer it hangs in searching and nothing happens not even the ring moves. I uninstall and reinstall the game many time nothing happened.
Is this is happenong from the gameloft servers that they are blocking unlicensed members.
Please help ke and thanks in advance.
Probably. Gameloft has tons of security enhancements to stop pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinorPro View Post
Is your game downloaded from the internet, means pirated or illegal? If so, there might be a new version out there. But I do not know. Maybe reboot your phone after uninstall and then install the game again.

Gesendet von iPod touch mit Tapatalk
If there's a new version the game won't allow you to play and force you to update.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
The Following User Says Thank You to Irwenzhao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]