[Q] Can the AT&T SGH-i257 VoLTE(HD Voice) be rooted?

3rd June 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 3

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamiclynk

I haven't tried that just afraid to flash anything odin related, especially without a stock odin flash file.I looked on http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ but nothing as of yet.

If I had a few more tools and was more up to date I would do it. Unfortunately I have always relied strongly on the skills of the members here. I know someone will be through here in a bit after the phone has a little more exposure. It looks like we probably do need a few files that are more specific to this device. 1 thing I already noticed is that some variants of this device do not have a notification light.
Last edited by funkypunk69; 3rd June 2014 at 11:21 PM.
14th June 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkypunk69

If I had a few more tools and was more up to date I would do it. Unfortunately I have always relied strongly on the skills of the members here. I know someone will be through here in a bit after the phone has a little more exposure. It looks like we probably do need a few files that are more specific to this device. 1 thing I already noticed is that some variants of this device do not have a notification light.

Seems there are ways to root the SGH-i257M but it sure would be nice to have a definite and tested root for the SGH-i257
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, sgh-i257
Previous Thread Next Thread