Gingerbread ROMs

Search This thread

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
Guys, im coming from CM9 now. I want to flash back GB with 411mb of RAM and all those lot. Is there a ROM like that? At least stable for gaming?

Sent from my GT-S6500D using XDA Free mobile app

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
398 mb of ram are not ok?

Guys, im coming from CM9 now. I want to flash back GB with 411mb of RAM and all those lot. Is there a ROM like that? At least stable for gaming?

Sent from my GT-S6500D using XDA Free mobile app

DSLR ROM is the first rom with 411mb ram (with brian kernel), and is based stock rom, and is running fast.
But, all roms with brian kernel (411 mb ram), have camera bugs ! (camrecorder not working)

And...about cm7, because is using an modded brian kernel, of course camera will not work too !!! (dedicated to dev of cm7)

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
DSLR ROM is the first rom with 411mb ram (with brian kernel), and is based stock rom, and is running fast.
But, all roms with brian kernel (411 mb ram), have camera bugs ! (camrecorder not working)

And...about cm7, because is using an modded brian kernel, of course camera will not work too !!! (dedicated to dev of cm7)

I tested RHAN ICED PLUS ROM and ICE BLAST ROM and I prefer ICE BLAST ROM but it was too heavy. Im testing RHAN ROM for now, tho, idl really. Can you recommend a good GB cusrom?

Sent from my S800 China Phone

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
I tested RHAN ICED PLUS ROM and ICE BLAST ROM and I prefer ICE BLAST ROM but it was too heavy. Im testing RHAN ROM for now, tho, idl really. Can you recommend a good GB cusrom?

Well, I created my custom rom, based stock to get maximum performance from squadzone's kernel. Btw rom is not released, is personal.:silly:
You can create your own...if you want. :angel:

Ezzam_Itachi

Mar 26, 2014
Sabah
For me, I just use DXLD1 stock rom and then I use Squadzone kernel .. Use any tweak that You like . :eek: I really like squadzone kernel !! :D I've been using 1126 Mhz as my Max Oc since last week .. no reboot :victory:

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
The link in the original thread is dead i think .. If you want It I can PM you the link ??

Flashed on my stock rom. Apparantly, wifi didn't work, its like the problem in this thread in another post. After that, i flashed Ice Blast ROM and all worked tho, upon setting up the rom, the font size got humongous suddenly.

Ezzam_Itachi

Mar 26, 2014
Sabah
Flashed on my stock rom. Apparantly, wifi didn't work, its like the problem in this thread in another post. After that, i flashed Ice Blast ROM and all worked tho, upon setting up the rom, the font size got humongous suddenly.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that .. The Kernel are having wifi issue with the LK2E stockrom Series and any latest stockrom because It is using the latest wifi driver and cannot be loaded by the kernel .. the only stock that I have tried is DXLD1 and It works perfectly .. to make it work in any stock rom,you can get the wifi driver from DXLD1 .. Its in system/wifi if im not mistaken .. the ar6000.ko . take it and replace it in any stock you want to use ..