[APP][NO ROOT] Pure Dolby Digial Audio in Moto G [18 -6 -2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
es68pe.jpg

Thread closed

New Sound in Motorola Moto G Pure Dolby Digital Plus Experience Like Cinema Hall.

Note

1. Disable Audio Effects in Settings And or Remove & Disable DSP Manager and Other Music Enhancements in Device

2. Install Normal Apk

3. Go to play music and settings & then Select Equalizer And Click On Button

If You Like This Thread Pls HiT The Thanks :good: Button​

App removed due to copyright infringement

Last edited by a moderator:

ayenzel

Oct 11, 2012
Labuan
Great app. Working awesomely on my stock XT1033 deodexed.. Been searching a nice sound effect and finally found it.. Good..

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    es68pe.jpg

Thread closed

New Sound in Motorola Moto G Pure Dolby Digital Plus Experience Like Cinema Hall.

Note

1. Disable Audio Effects in Settings And or Remove & Disable DSP Manager and Other Music Enhancements in Device

2. Install Normal Apk

3. Go to play music and settings & then Select Equalizer And Click On Button

If You Like This Thread Pls HiT The Thanks :good: Button​

App removed due to copyright infringement
    Virtual Surround ? Of course, but that is not Dolby Digital. Check the spec. DD 5.1 requires a minimum of 4 discrete signals. This app is probably a scam. Android does not support more than 2-channel stereo sound output.

Anyone disassembled this app yet to see what it is really doing ? Just be careful...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Only two channels come out of the headphone jack. Left, Right, Mic in and Ground are the four connections. So, a wired headphone can only do two channels out. No app, hacked or not, can change that fact.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
    Using it on Shuttle app.

I tried it out on play music and... to be honest it enhanced a lot the sound quality!
    but google play music isn't my favourite music player but it's shuttle+ music player because it's more customizable, simpler and lighter than the google one... and I love the option that shuttle+ shows the lyrics double tapping the album art (it eases my life when I wanna learn the lyrics).
    so, my question is if I can use your app on shuttle. if not, then try to support that app, please :rolleyes:
    (I didn't born speaking english so forgive me if you don't understand :( )