Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] How to uninstall CWM in Moto G??

OP joaocesar91

14th June 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Hello brothers. The new android update (4.4.3) is avaliable in my moto g. I've downloaded it, but when reboot for install, it crash because of the cwm.
How i can uninstall it?
14th June 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaocesar91

Hello brothers. The new android update (4.4.3) is avaliable in my moto g. I've downloaded it, but when reboot for install, it crash because of the cwm.
How i can uninstall it?

Flash the original recovery.img. The Moto AIO tool can do this easily for you.

I didn't have an issue updating, even though I'm rooted.
14th June 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprockkets

Flash the original recovery.img. The Moto AIO tool can do this easily for you.

I didn't have an issue updating, even though I'm rooted.

there are some tutorial for do it?
14th June 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #4  
thebestiam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I recommend you downloading MotoGuide, there you can flash stock recovery, CWM, and TWRP. After flashing stock recovery, you should be fine.
14th June 2014, 03:16 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprockkets

Flash the original recovery.img. The Moto AIO tool can do this easily for you.

I didn't have an issue updating, even though I'm rooted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestiam

I recommend you downloading MotoGuide, there you can flash stock recovery, CWM, and TWRP. After flashing stock recovery, you should be fine.

there are some tutorial for do it? >.<
14th June 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaocesar91

there are some tutorial for do it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9M...it?usp=sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to sprockkets For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprockkets

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9M...it?usp=sharing

Man, Thank you so much

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes