Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 49,001 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Toast Notifications for all v1.0

Tip us?
 
ANDROIDXFOREVER
Old
#11  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2014
GALAXY NOTE 3 SM-N9005 ND5 stock dont work ................
 
thahim
Old
#12  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 681
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobies123 View Post
This didnt work on my Canadian note 3... did i do something wrong?
Did you get any error?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
 
thahim
Old
#13  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 681
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOWS View Post
روعه
awesome
Thanks
شكرا

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
 
nobies123
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Toronto
Default Not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim View Post
Did you get any error?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
No nothing, just says its running and then when I get notifications they dont come up
 
thahim
Old
#15  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 681
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobies123 View Post
No nothing, just says its running and then when I get notifications they dont come up
Which version of OS are you running and do you have any custom rom?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
 
nobies123
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim View Post
Which version of OS are you running and do you have any custom rom?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
Im running 4.4.2 XNOTE 15 Rom, you think thats the issue?
 
thahim
Old
#17  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 681
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobies123 View Post
Im running 4.4.2 XNOTE 15 Rom, you think thats the issue?
I dont know. Its working for everyone else.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
 
ANDROIDXFOREVER
Old
#18  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2014
reinstalled but it does not work I only receive notifications normal Android kitkat .. thanks anyway.
 
thahim
Old
#19  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 681
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDXFOREVER View Post
reinstalled but it does not work I only receive notifications normal Android kitkat .. thanks anyway.
Did you try both versions of my app?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
 
ANDROIDXFOREVER
Old
#20  
ANDROIDXFOREVER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2014
all 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes