Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,776 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HAVIT X1 for 39.99$ on amazon

Tip us?

judeReview01
Old
(Last edited by judeReview01; 16th June 2014 at 08:13 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HAVIT X1 for 39.99$ on amazon

HAVIT X1 has offered a bundle of attractive features. This keyboard is comparatively heavy than the other keyboards in this range of price. The space between the keys is pretty much good and makes it easy and comfortable to type, the sound of the keys is sharp and loud which is not good for a person working in office but for me using it at home is good as I love that key sound.

This is not a 100% gaming keyboard however its performance with the game playing is good. I have enjoyed doing my typing work on this keyboard as it has a built-in wrist rest part too. By the way, It has the mechanical keyboard design feeling, Some of the applications can be accessed by simply clicking the short keys including the calculator. If you are updated with windows 7, just connect it and the installation will be done automatically.

One of the best feature this keyboard offers is the backlight, while using it in the dark enjoy the backlight which is switchable to three colors by just clicking a key. Also if you donít like the backlight, you can make it off.

If you are not a gaming freak although you need a good quality keyboard in reasonable rates, I will highly recommend this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	2793889   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	2793890   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	2793891   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3880.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	2793892   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	2793897  

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	2793898   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	2793899   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3871.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	247.7 KB
ID:	2793900  

xxhorseriderxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by judeReview01 View Post
HAVIT X1 has offered a bundle of attractive features. This keyboard is comparatively heavy than the other keyboards in this range of price. The space between the keys is pretty much good and makes it easy and comfortable to type, the sound of the keys is sharp and loud which is not good for a person working in office but for me using it at home is good as I love that key sound.

This is not a 100% gaming keyboard however its performance with the game playing is good. I have enjoyed doing my typing work on this keyboard as it has a built-in wrist rest part too. By the way, It has the mechanical keyboard design feeling, Some of the applications can be accessed by simply clicking the short keys including the calculator. If you are updated with windows 7, just connect it and the installation will be done automatically.

One of the best feature this keyboard offers is the backlight, while using it in the dark enjoy the backlight which is switchable to three colors by just clicking a key. Also if you donít like the backlight, you can make it off.

If you are not a gaming freak although you need a good quality keyboard in reasonable rates, I will highly recommend this.
I'm really confused why you'd post this here on a phone forum. This isn't a hardware forum at all (unless it's phone related).
i337 Loki Patched - ★MAPLE-LEAF★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxtil
Horsey picks bad charts so I never put in an effort to do well on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Community Dropbox Thread
http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24873

judeReview01
Old
(Last edited by judeReview01; 14th June 2014 at 08:04 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
this is just testing, soon I will be posting mobile accessories