[APP][WIDGET][2.2+]Network Host Monitor
Network Host Monitor is a tool to monitor availability of servers, routers, sites, blogs, etc. You just need to specify the address (URL or IP), set the type (Ping, GET) and the interval for checking.
This application supports various check types: TCP Ping and ICMP Echo, HTTP Get and running custom remote scripts. In last case tool can check answer for a specified word or phrase. HTTP Head request (for code 200) also supported.
Host Monitor interface supports notifications, widget, sound and LED indication. You can specify alert condition - e.g. always, or only if errors, or if status changed, etc. App can save, show and export logs in various formats, and provides statistics feature.
Tool interface supports both phone and tablet modes. You can set preferred layout mode in preferences.
List of major features:
- Checking through host resolve, console ping, HTTP GET or HEAD requests
- Customizable notifications, and rich preferences/settings
- Widget with last check results
- Support of unlimited number of hosts/sites
- Setting checking interval between 5 minutes to 6 hours
- Advanced logging with ability to export logs to text or csv
- Logs statistics feature
- Auto run on device restart
- Optimized interface layouts for both phone and tablet
- Ability to run console ping on devices with this function is locked (but root is required)
I think, it's a useful thing, especially for webmasters and network administrators.
Get it from Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...orkhostmonitor
Please feel free to post all issues and feature requests here.