[Q] Carrier Firmware

OP Jammi Doger

14th June 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I recently re-installed the stock firmware on my Galaxy S4, because I wanted to get the newest version, which I previously couldn't as I was rooted. And I noticed when It booted, it now has a Carrier logo of THREE on the boot screen. Was this added in 4.4.2? I could only find carrier versions of the firmware online, and no others, so I picked my carrier. If there is any online that are not linked to a carrier could I get a link please?

GT-I9505 - Is the model
14th June 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 34

319 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammi Doger

I recently re-installed the stock firmware on my Galaxy S4, because I wanted to get the newest version, which I previously couldn't as I was rooted. And I noticed when It booted, it now has a Carrier logo of THREE on the boot screen. Was this added in 4.4.2? I could only find carrier versions of the firmware online, and no others, so I picked my carrier. If there is any online that are not linked to a carrier could I get a link please?

GT-I9505 - Is the model

yeah of course, all you gotta do is download the correct firmware through sammobile.com. just select your country with no carrier
14th June 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poroto

yeah of course, all you gotta do is download the correct firmware through sammobile.com. just select your country with no carrier

Is that the 'BTU' version?
14th June 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Bump
14th June 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 558

1,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammi Doger

Bump

1. Conect it to Kies 3 and verify your CSC like in pic attached below.
2. Knowing your CSC you can go to Sammobile.com and download the correct firmware for ur phone. The firmware will be without carrier logos if your phone is unlocked.
3. Tell me your CSC if u are confused and i will help telling you the correct firmware for ur device
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20130106184600001.png
Views:	19
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	2797273  
Last edited by Joku1981; 14th June 2014 at 09:51 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread