Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 51,436 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android 4.4.3 out now. Will G PRO taste it?

Tip us?
 
XavierOziel
Old
#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default No

As far as I know, 4.4.2 is the last update for our LG G Pro (all series)

I can't believe we didnt even get the flat look or beautiful toggles the G3 came with. Not buying an LG ever in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to XavierOziel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MitoTakatori
Old
#32  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 191
Posts: 1,339
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Quezon City
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierOziel View Post
As far as I know, 4.4.2 is the last update for our LG G Pro (all series)

I can't believe we didnt even get the flat look or beautiful toggles the G3 came with. Not buying an LG ever in the future.
I also suspect that. Sigh...LG is a great company, with great phones, but really bad software support.
Genius.

DEVICE: LG Optimus G Pro F240
ROM: VANIR 4.4.4


OTHER DEVICE:
Nokia X7 - MiG CFW 3.3
 
shayneflashindaily
Old
#33  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 949
Posts: 3,500
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hendersonville NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori View Post
I also suspect that. Sigh...LG is a great company, with great phones, but really bad software support.
I've heard that with every device I've had lol people love the phones. It no software updates ...... Tragic

2SHAYNEZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
 
MitoTakatori
Old
#34  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 191
Posts: 1,339
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Quezon City
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
I've heard that with every device I've had lol people love the phones. It no software updates ...... Tragic

2SHAYNEZ
Maybe Xperia Z1 or Z2 next time....
Genius.

DEVICE: LG Optimus G Pro F240
ROM: VANIR 4.4.4


OTHER DEVICE:
Nokia X7 - MiG CFW 3.3
 
overboard1978
Old
#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 192
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
I've heard that with every device I've had lol people love the phones. It no software updates ...... Tragic

2SHAYNEZ
Nexus seems to be the best with softwate but that is probably because google uses it as their test platform for new android software
LG Optimus G Pro (4.4.2 official OTA update AT&T)
Atrix 4G (epinter cm10.1)
 
cgigate
Old
#36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 1,005
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Texas, USA and Toronto,Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard1978 View Post
Nexus seems to be the best with softwate but that is probably because google uses it as their test platform for new android software
Nexus is always the worst hardware, very basic configuration, no removeable battery, no SD card etc.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
 
NaveenKumarXDA
Old
#37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 219
Posts: 345
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Delhi,India
Samsung Have again Lead in giving Updates. Whereas LG is totally useless - NO update to 4.1.2 stock. Never in life buying anything from LG again.

http://cdn-www.xda-developers.com/wp....3-600x340.png

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes