Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 50,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Chrome Unfortunately has Stopped on PA 4.4 RC1 (C6806)

Tip us?

Caleb Smith
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Chrome Unfortunately has Stopped on PA 4.4 RC1 (C6806)

Hello all.. I'm Curious if anyone else has had any problems with chrome (or the chrome beta) crashing on PA 4.4 RC1. I can open it and look through bookmarks and settings but when I enter a URL and hit go it crashes...?.? I tried Firefox and it works fine. I've also done a full wipe with CWM and reinstalled the ROM and Gapps from scratch. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

shafiq_riser
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Smith View Post
Hello all.. I'm Curious if anyone else has had any problems with chrome (or the chrome beta) crashing on PA 4.4 RC1. I can open it and look through bookmarks and settings but when I enter a URL and hit go it crashes...?.? I tried Firefox and it works fine. I've also done a full wipe with CWM and reinstalled the ROM and Gapps from scratch. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes this is known issue. It has been reported in the Paranoid Android google+ community. You have to wait for a fix or maybe there are other solutions in the community. You have to look but to answer your question, this is a known issue. Not just your device. Use another browser temporarily if possible.