Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,585 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] please help me .. :(

Tip us?

Ramlan aja
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [q] please help me .. :(

DETAIL
MTK72 QUAD-CORE SYSTEM
PROCESSOR 1.0GHZ
ROM 512
RAM 512
DUAL SIM, DUAL STANBY
LCD 4.63 CAPACTIVE TOUCH - 5 POINT
ULTRA - THIN DESIGN
DUAL CAMERA FRONT 2MP, BACK 5 MP
CAMERA WITH FLASHLIGHT
WIFI
TV,FM
BLUETOOTH
JAVA
MSN
MP3 & MP4
ANDROID 4.1 JELLYBEAN
QUAD- BAND GSM
GRAVITY SENSOR MOBILE PHONE

Details of the phone with the brand locally made icherry C75
a gift from my brother, but his cell phone has a fault on the system, my brother said it can be fixed if you can access cwm recovery, but I do not know how to access cwm halt state in the logo alone, i beg help me, please help the xda master please ...

thanks

Anzura
Old
(Last edited by Anzura; 14th June 2014 at 07:39 AM.) Reason: Error Typing.
Thanks Meter 0
Hey, since you phone support android version. So, your phone should able to access recovery mode.

Please Note: The hard reset will erase all of your data, picture, contact, setting, etc... Please remove your sim card and SD card for precaution.

You can access recovery mode by turn off you phone .After that you need to hold 3 button at the same time, just press and hold the 'Home Button' + 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'. Hold the button until it shown a android logo, then release the button. Use the volume button for selection, home button for select. Select 'Wipe cache partition', then select 'Wipe data/factory reset'. Wait until the process complete. Lastly, select 'Reboot System Now'.

If you can't access recovery mode by pressing the button. Then you need to these method that given below.

For Home Button Device:
1) 'Home Button' + 'Volume Up' + 'Power Button'
2) 'Home Button' + 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'

For None Home Button Devices:
*Make sure the devices is turn on
1) 'Volume Up' + 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'
2) 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'
3) 'Volume Up' + 'Power Button'

P.S.
Hope these method solve your problem.

Ramlan aja
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzura View Post
Hey, since you phone support android version. So, your phone should able to access recovery mode.

Please Note: The hard reset will erase all of your data, picture, contact, setting, etc... Please remove your sim card and SD card for precaution.

You can access recovery mode by turn off you phone .After that you need to hold 3 button at the same time, just press and hold the 'Home Button' + 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'. Hold the button until it shown a android logo, then release the button. Use the volume button for selection, home button for select. Select 'Wipe cache partition', then select 'Wipe data/factory reset'. Wait until the process complete. Lastly, select 'Reboot System Now'.

If you can't access recovery mode by pressing the button. Then you need to these method that given below.

For Home Button Device:
1) 'Home Button' + 'Volume Up' + 'Power Button'
2) 'Home Button' + 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'

For None Home Button Devices:
*Make sure the devices is turn on
1) 'Volume Up' + 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'
2) 'Volume Down' + 'Power Button'
3) 'Volume Up' + 'Power Button'

P.S.
Hope these method solve your problem.
yes, I have tried it, but when I try to open the file manager in the aroma of the original cwm can not be opened, because her cell phone was broken only on the error edit in the system, the original cwm cwm android cell phone is the 3e system, please help