FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Who can de-odex D950 apps & framework?

484 posts
Thanks Meter: 179
 
By brandonhatty, Senior Member on 13th June 2014, 02:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th June 2014, 12:25 AM |#11  
brandonhatty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

You can change your update-script to format /system or just format system in twrp then flash your ROM

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Do you remember which apks you had to improvise on? I got everything put together and flashing but messaging and LG keyboard fc. I think what you deodexed was only a partial due to my crap internet. I re-uploaded from work. Take a look if you get if you get bored. Your a life saver

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
14th June 2014, 12:30 AM |#12  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhatty

Do you remember which apks you had to improvise on? I got everything put together and flashing but messaging and LG keyboard fc. I think what you deodexed was only a partial due to my crap internet. I re-uploaded from work. Take a look if you get if you get bored. Your a life saver

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I think keyboard was one, but messaging worked correctly I think. is that the only things not working? I'll just redo those 2 in that case

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 12:40 AM |#13  
brandonhatty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

I think keyboard was one, but messaging worked correctly I think. is that the only things not working? I'll just redo those 2 in that case

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I think it was those 2, the weather widget, and something to do with lockscreen. I had the tmobile lockscreen. Which was cool. I didn't play with it much. My wife kept trying to text me while I was checking it out. Figures.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by brandonhatty; 14th June 2014 at 12:42 AM.
14th June 2014, 02:17 AM |#14  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhatty

I think it was those 2, the weather widget, and something to do with lockscreen. I had the tmobile lockscreen. Which was cool. I didn't play with it much. My wife kept trying to text me while I was checking it out. Figures.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

okay if you let me know what's wrong would be great it would save me redoing everything.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 02:20 PM |#15  
brandonhatty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

okay if you let me know what's wrong would be great it would save me redoing everything.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

All the apks look correct and all there i don't think there is an issue with that. The only things not working are lg keyboard and the stock transparent weather widget. I think the widget is part of the lg home flex theme. Were there a few things that didn't work in the tmobile version?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes