Who can de-odex D950 apps & framework?

14th June 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121

353 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

You can change your update-script to format /system or just format system in twrp then flash your ROM

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Do you remember which apks you had to improvise on? I got everything put together and flashing but messaging and LG keyboard fc. I think what you deodexed was only a partial due to my crap internet. I re-uploaded from work. Take a look if you get if you get bored. Your a life saver

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th June 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #12  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,865

5,029 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhatty

Do you remember which apks you had to improvise on? I got everything put together and flashing but messaging and LG keyboard fc. I think what you deodexed was only a partial due to my crap internet. I re-uploaded from work. Take a look if you get if you get bored. Your a life saver

I think keyboard was one, but messaging worked correctly I think. is that the only things not working? I'll just redo those 2 in that case

14th June 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member

353 posts
More
Quote:

I think keyboard was one, but messaging worked correctly I think. is that the only things not working? I'll just redo those 2 in that case

I think it was those 2, the weather widget, and something to do with lockscreen. I had the tmobile lockscreen. Which was cool. I didn't play with it much. My wife kept trying to text me while I was checking it out. Figures.

Last edited by brandonhatty; 14th June 2014 at 12:42 AM.
14th June 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #14  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,865

5,029 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhatty

I think it was those 2, the weather widget, and something to do with lockscreen. I had the tmobile lockscreen. Which was cool. I didn't play with it much. My wife kept trying to text me while I was checking it out. Figures.

okay if you let me know what's wrong would be great it would save me redoing everything.

14th June 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

353 posts
More
Quote:

okay if you let me know what's wrong would be great it would save me redoing everything.

All the apks look correct and all there i don't think there is an issue with that. The only things not working are lg keyboard and the stock transparent weather widget. I think the widget is part of the lg home flex theme. Were there a few things that didn't work in the tmobile version?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread