Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 41,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One not powering on, but can get adb con

Tip us?

coolplay7
Old
(Last edited by coolplay7; 14th June 2014 at 01:54 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default HTC One not powering on, but can get adb con

Hey guys,
my phone died couple weeks ago when the battery ran off. I was unable to power it on at all(no pc connection, and black screen), futhermore it was not charging.I sent it to a repair service in order to replace the battery.
Now I get a connection to my pc(adb works, fastboot seems to work).However screen is still black, and phone does not seem to power on(no bootanimation, just blackscreen).
I managed to do a logcat and will attech it if it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: txt z.txt - [Click for QR Code] (477.9 KB, 9 views)

donkeykong1
Old
Thanks Meter 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay7 View Post
Hey guys,
my phone died couple weeks ago when the battery ran off. I was unable to power it on at all(no pc connection, and black screen), futhermore it was not charging.I sent it to a repair service in order to replace the battery.
Now I get a connection to my pc(adb works, fastboot seems to work).However screen is still black, and phone does not seem to power on(no bootanimation, just blackscreen).
I managed to do a logcat and will attech it if it helps.
Looks like hardware problem to me. If I were you, I'd send it back to service where battery was changed because it looks like they s*****d up when they changed the battery
The Following User Says Thank You to donkeykong1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]