Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked my G2 802 ? All dead - need help

Tip us?

jackhotti
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bricked my G2 802 ? All dead - need help

hello - sorry for my bad english - i'll try ...

2 days ago screen of my g2 was dark suddenly. i turned it off and on again. after 2 seconds display becomes dark again. all other functions were fine. i called service an they told me to reflash firmware by lg-support-tool and "reset upgrade failure". i connected G2 to PC and entered download-mode and started flashing. unfortunately my wife caused a short circuit an my PC went off.

now my G2 ist dead. when i connect it to pc, win 7 finds a lot of new drives and i should format them. one of the drives is accessible and shows some data. but in all cases display of g2 stays dark. display manager shows G2 as Qalcomm HS_USB.

What can i do?

thx
Mathias

hd2_iFan
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhotti View Post
hello - sorry for my bad english - i'll try ...

2 days ago screen of my g2 was dark suddenly. i turned it off and on again. after 2 seconds display becomes dark again. all other functions were fine. i called service an they told me to reflash firmware by lg-support-tool and "reset upgrade failure". i connected G2 to PC and entered download-mode and started flashing. unfortunately my wife caused a short circuit an my PC went off.

now my G2 ist dead. when i connect it to pc, win 7 finds a lot of new drives and i should format them. one of the drives is accessible and shows some data. but in all cases display of g2 stays dark. display manager shows G2 as Qalcomm HS_USB.

What can i do?

thx
Mathias
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142 to fix your Brick