FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

kernel is not seandroid enforcing n9005

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By mohands, Junior Member on 6th June 2014, 01:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello gues

I have SM-N9005

and i install CWM 6.0.4.7

and install the custome rom Hyperdrive KK RLS3.1 ║

and installed lean kernel 2.6 and 2.5.1

and after booting getting this problem

kernel is not seandroid enforcing
set waranty: kernel

what is the solution?
 
 
6th June 2014, 01:37 AM |#2  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohands

hello gues

I have SM-N9005

and i install CWM 6.0.4.7

and install the custome rom Hyperdrive KK RLS3.1 ║

and installed lean kernel 2.6 and 2.5.1

and after booting getting this problem

kernel is not seandroid enforcing
set waranty: kernel

what is the solution?

It is normal when u flash custom kernel.
Unless u r saying u have a bootloop.


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
6th June 2014, 01:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

It is normal when u flash custom kernel.
Unless u r saying u have a bootloop.


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

so there is no any solution for that
6th June 2014, 01:28 PM |#4  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohands

so there is no any solution for that

Have of course.
Flash stock kernel!


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
6th June 2014, 04:46 PM |#5  
Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
It's not a problem... it's all ok!
12th June 2014, 03:04 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
how can i get the stock kernel only without flashing the stock rom
12th June 2014, 03:58 PM |#7  
kwayteow's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohands

how can i get the stock kernel only without flashing the stock rom

Download the stock kernel of your choice and flash it in CWM.
In case you want the stock ND3 kernel: https://mega.co.nz/#!el4hUZ5K!ge2FS3...pOptUl1dyhtM6k
13th June 2014, 04:15 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayteow

Download the stock kernel of your choice and flash it in CWM.
In case you want the stock ND3 kernel: https://mega.co.nz/#!el4hUZ5K!ge2FS3...pOptUl1dyhtM6k

thanks i will try it
14th June 2014, 12:25 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohands

thanks i will try it

does changing kernel affect on the rom operation or not
14th June 2014, 02:33 PM |#10  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohands

does changing kernel affect on the rom operation or not

stock kernel is a very safe and normal and standard to use
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes