Ask a question

No registration required

[q] no os!! Need help!!!!!!!!

OP Black Wolf 7

14th June 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
!!!HELP!!! I Don't have a os anymore is there any way i can load a OS or am i just screwed. i was in TWRP 3.71 and i did a data wipe then i walked away for a few minutes only to return and my little nephew had taken my battery cover off and removed the battery. Now all i can do with the phone is booth into stock recovery or download mode. Everytime I try to reboot the phone it restarts but the all I have on the screen is "Samsung GALAXY Note 3" and it just stays like that until I pull the battery. I tried to find the 4.3 firmware thinking i can just load that through the stock recovery and then root it or is that not possible? Can any one help me PLEASE?
14th June 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 884

1,284 posts
More
You're gonna need to odin back to stock jb and reroot. Make sure you don't let him accept the ota before you root and disable it.

[Firmware][Collection] Modems, Stock Tars [Current Tar:MJE][Current Modem:NC2]

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

You're gonna need to odin back to stock jb and reroot. Make sure you don't let him accept the ota before you root and disable it.

[Firmware][Collection] Modems, Stock Tars [Current Tar:MJE][Current Modem:NC2]

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Thank You! I used that info and flashed stock JB and then as soon as i could rooted it and now i'm about the flash KK. The link you had was dead but i found another thread it might be the same one you were trying to link me to but it had all the file and programs i needed to get my phone back in working order with out tripping knox. Again thanks for the help!!!!!!!!

This was the link i found very very helpful: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2528707
The Following User Says Thank You to Black Wolf 7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread