Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 42,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] no os!! Need help!!!!!!!!

Tip us?

Black Wolf 7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [q] no os!! Need help!!!!!!!!

!!!HELP!!! I Don't have a os anymore is there any way i can load a OS or am i just screwed. i was in TWRP 3.71 and i did a data wipe then i walked away for a few minutes only to return and my little nephew had taken my battery cover off and removed the battery. Now all i can do with the phone is booth into stock recovery or download mode. Everytime I try to reboot the phone it restarts but the all I have on the screen is "Samsung GALAXY Note 3" and it just stays like that until I pull the battery. I tried to find the 4.3 firmware thinking i can just load that through the stock recovery and then root it or is that not possible? Can any one help me PLEASE?

LeftyGR
Old
Thanks Meter 561
You're gonna need to odin back to stock jb and reroot. Make sure you don't let him accept the ota before you root and disable it.

[Firmware][Collection] Modems, Stock Tars [Current Tar:MJE][Current Modem:NC2]

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》
I will not apologize for art.

The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Black Wolf 7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR View Post
You're gonna need to odin back to stock jb and reroot. Make sure you don't let him accept the ota before you root and disable it.

[Firmware][Collection] Modems, Stock Tars [Current Tar:MJE][Current Modem:NC2]

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》
Thank You! I used that info and flashed stock JB and then as soon as i could rooted it and now i'm about the flash KK. The link you had was dead but i found another thread it might be the same one you were trying to link me to but it had all the file and programs i needed to get my phone back in working order with out tripping knox. Again thanks for the help!!!!!!!!

This was the link i found very very helpful: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2528707
The Following User Says Thank You to Black Wolf 7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]