AOSP 5.1 ROM Compiled for the Moto E

It’s been a few weeks since the release of Android 5.1 and XDA Senior Member percy_g2 has … more

CutCalc: A Calculator for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical and mechatronics engineers may want a handy app to calculate data for … more

Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Trying to locate stock 747 kernel

14th June 2014, 08:49 AM |#1  
djleez82's Avatar
OP Member
Flag New South Wales
Thanks Meter: 6
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Hey guys, question pretty much says it all. I have been trying to find a flashable stock kernel file for the 4.4.2 747 rom set (to see if the instability issues I'm having is with doomkernel or with the firmware) but I cant seem to find one anywhere. Any help appreciated. Cheers
 
 
14th June 2014, 09:07 AM |#2  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,631
 
3,396 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djleez82

Hey guys, question pretty much says it all. I have been trying to find a flashable stock kernel file for the 4.4.2 747 rom set (to see if the instability issues I'm having is with doomkernel or with the firmware) but I cant seem to find one anywhere. Any help appreciated. Cheers

Try one of jackie099's threads or flash just the kernel from a ftf in flashmode with flashtool
14th June 2014, 09:40 AM |#3  
Sadman Khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
929 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by djleez82

Hey guys, question pretty much says it all. I have been trying to find a flashable stock kernel file for the 4.4.2 747 rom set (to see if the instability issues I'm having is with doomkernel or with the firmware) but I cant seem to find one anywhere. Any help appreciated. Cheers

Maybe you can't find it because it's 757 :P

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th June 2014, 10:50 AM |#4  
djleez82's Avatar
OP Member
Flag New South Wales
Thanks Meter: 6
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadman Khan

Maybe you can't find it because it's 757 :P

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Meaning? Kernel can't be taken from 757 or something?
14th June 2014, 02:57 PM |#5  
Sadman Khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
929 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
I just mean that the rom is 757 and not 747 :P you are searching for the wrong build!

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th June 2014, 03:15 PM |#6  
djleez82's Avatar
OP Member
Flag New South Wales
Thanks Meter: 6
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadman Khan

I just mean that the rom is 757 and not 747 :P you are searching for the wrong build!

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh right. Error on my part. Ment 757
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes