Bravia Engine 2 BRING BACK after unlock bootloader

Search This thread

subha7082

Oct 29, 2012
Jhargram
After unlocking the bootloader bravia engine 2 on albums did not work.only if there is a TA backup then you can recover DRM keys and make BE2 working again.

This mod is for them who has forgot to backup TA before unlock BL and desperated when remembering the real fact.

Now here is the way to revert to stock fully without DRM keys.:cowboy::cowboy: :angel::angel:

Instruction

1) Flash 4.1.2 , 4.2.2, 4.3 stock FTF.
2) then flash the boot.img via flashtool.
3) root by flashing update su.
4) flash stock kernel.
5) reboot device.
6) install a root browser.
7) Delete Credential Manager Service.odex from System/app (do not delete Credential manager service.apk)
8) reflash boot.img
9) reboot to CWM
10) flash Bravia_Engine_no_DRM.
11) pull the battery out.wait 10seconds.
12) now relock bootloader.
13) switch on and cheers BE2 working again. :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy: :victory::victory:
14) unroot phone from SuperSU. :laugh:

You can also update your phone via Sony PC companion or from FOTA.Do not use SUS update.then you have to follow instuuctions again for BE2.

NOTE: Get a backup of your sms contacts and DATA stored in phone memory before installation
Please report back if it does not work.
All credits goes to 64yusuf
I just modify it for fully working and sony update working.
PLEASE HIT THANKS

Last edited:

mirsaeed.namdar

Mar 29, 2014
karaj
Would u plz give us download links of all necessary things like stock kernel in line 4, root browser in line 6, and how to pull out the battery of xperia z, for example.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

subha7082

Oct 29, 2012
Jhargram
Yes Brother you can use it with android 4.3.

do every thing instructed.

You will get your bravia engine bak working.

:D:D:good::good::good:

gurinderhans

Jul 28, 2013
Surrey
Hey there subha7082 I did flash the stock kernel but after all that when I relocked the boot loader the phone wouldn't start. It would vibrate when I pressed the power power button like usual but the screen wouldn't turn on.I do not get step 8 where it says reflash the boot.img because we already flashed it and it didn't go away after flashing the kernel.

subha7082

Oct 29, 2012
Jhargram
okay. i think you didnt use power off after flashing from cwm.you have pressed reboot to system and then pull out battery.

you have to do whole prossess again.

and this time after flashing directly pull out battery and put after 15 seconds or better to go advance>power off

then flash stock kernel

gurinderhans

Jul 28, 2013
Surrey
okay. i think you didnt use power off after flashing from cwm.you have pressed reboot to system and then pull out battery.

you have to do whole prossess again.

and this time after flashing directly pull out battery and put after 15 seconds or better to go advance>power off

then flash stock kernel

Just did it yesterday and works! Stays even after a system update or a factory reset. Running 10.5.A.0.230 stock, :)

Thanks!!

Arvind7352

Account currently disabled
Sep 26, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
This is Working in Xperia SP C5303

:victory:This fix is Working for Xperia SP C5303 4.3 build 205................Very Very Thanks for the fix!!!....this fix helped a lot of ppl who have lost their TA Partition n DRM Keys.....they are also feeling happy abt this fix.......Again Thank u DEV!!!.....feeling satisfied after getting BE2 Back :good: work :victory: keep it up!!

glukasil

Sep 28, 2006
Hi guys...is it going to bring noise removi g function to my camera? Thanks

Sent from my C5503 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After unlocking the bootloader bravia engine 2 on albums did not work.only if there is a TA backup then you can recover DRM keys and make BE2 working again.

This mod is for them who has forgot to backup TA before unlock BL and desperated when remembering the real fact.

Now here is the way to revert to stock fully without DRM keys.:cowboy::cowboy: :angel::angel:

Instruction

1) Flash 4.1.2 , 4.2.2, 4.3 stock FTF.
    2) then flash the boot.img via flashtool.
    3) root by flashing update su.
    4) flash stock kernel.
    5) reboot device.
    6) install a root browser.
    7) Delete Credential Manager Service.odex from System/app (do not delete Credential manager service.apk)
    8) reflash boot.img
    9) reboot to CWM
    10) flash Bravia_Engine_no_DRM.
    11) pull the battery out.wait 10seconds.
    12) now relock bootloader.
    13) switch on and cheers BE2 working again. :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy: :victory::victory:
    14) unroot phone from SuperSU. :laugh:

You can also update your phone via Sony PC companion or from FOTA.Do not use SUS update.then you have to follow instuuctions again for BE2.

NOTE: Get a backup of your sms contacts and DATA stored in phone memory before installation
    Please report back if it does not work.
    All credits goes to 64yusuf
    I just modify it for fully working and sony update working.
    PLEASE HIT THANKS
    Root browser

here is your Root Browser

as after this process i have unrooted..i am unable to see you screen shots of this process..

if you want i will send the the difference in quality screen shots..

please hit thanks button
    Yes my friend all for BE2.After this everything will be all right.
    II recovered the bravia engine 2 when upgraded to kitkat using update service and reinstalling the entire system '-'
    Yes this works! I am currently running stock kitkat as well
    With bravia engine 2. I was also able to root using towelroot although you need to install SuperSU separately.