Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Battlefield Hardline Beta... Worth it?

14th June 2014, 12:48 PM |#1  
fkofilee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crawley
Thanks Meter: 274
 
713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
As A COD player, not sure about this... Worth it?


Sent from my SM-P905 using XDA Premium HD app
14th June 2014, 12:56 PM |#2  
edisile's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frosinone
Thanks Meter: 797
 
2,005 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkofilee

As A COD player, not sure about this... Worth it?


Sent from my SM-P905 using XDA Premium HD app

From a CoD player perspective: yes. Compared to CoD, BF has a better game engine, plus vehicles.
From a Battlefield player perspective: maybe. This game is not a big step ahead in the saga, nor is heavily differentiated by the previous games.
Basically Hardline is a Cops and Robbers game on steroids: it could have been far more realistic, with normal guns and vehicles, but then it would have just been a Payday game. Then they probably decided to keep using weapons such as rocket launchers and vehicles such ad assault helicopters.
14th June 2014, 01:18 PM |#3  
panpjp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 80
 
1,013 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Personally I'm not that hyped for BFH. Well, since BF4's launch is terrible, the community lost faith in EA/DICE. If you play CoD and is not a "cod kid" then you could go for it, as BF is generally more vehicle intensive and the guns feel like real guns which cod players might find it hard to adapt to.

Sent from my One X+ using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 01:47 PM |#4  
fkofilee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crawley
Thanks Meter: 274
 
713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panpjp

Personally I'm not that hyped for BFH. Well, since BF4's launch is terrible, the community lost faith in EA/DICE. If you play CoD and is not a "cod kid" then you could go for it, as BF is generally more vehicle intensive and the guns feel like real guns which cod players might find it hard to adapt to.

Sent from my One X+ using Tapatalk

Well EA & Origin were offering BF 3 download for free which I took up , started playing campaign and enjoyed it.
I might go for Hardline, but not 100% sure on that one. But thanks very much
14th June 2014, 02:14 PM |#5  
panpjp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 80
 
1,013 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkofilee

Well EA & Origin were offering BF 3 download for free which I took up , started playing campaign and enjoyed it.
I might go for Hardline, but not 100% sure on that one. But thanks very much

No prob

BTW I'm thinking of buying CoD Ghosts (I'm a little bored of BF4, got over 200hrs) can you please suggest me what I should know about CoD? (Example gameplay community)

Sent from my One X+ using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 03:54 PM |#6  
fkofilee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Crawley
Thanks Meter: 274
 
713 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panpjp

No prob

BTW I'm thinking of buying CoD Ghosts (I'm a little bored of BF4, got over 200hrs) can you please suggest me what I should know about CoD? (Example gameplay community)

Sent from my One X+ using Tapatalk

Its a bit gimmicky at the best of times, I love it, and it catches on if you have patience @
14th June 2014, 03:59 PM |#7  
justmpm's Avatar
Senior Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 3,419
 
3,773 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Sorry to close this thread, but I think this discussion belongs in the Gaming thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1279620

Please feel free to repost your discussion in there.

Thanks!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes