[Q] USB got unplugged while trying to odin I337UCUFNB1_100%_Stock_Rooted_ROM

OP TalkSin

14th June 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi there,

Long time on-again-off-again lurker, first time poster.

Here's the situation. Today I decided to upgrade my Samsung-I337 from base MF3 to NB1. I successfully found the tar and flashed it onto my device. Then I decided I wanted to root my device. I was in the middle of the downgrading to MK2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692825 when I decided to get up from my seat, accidentally removing the cable from my device. I don't believe I'm hardbricked because I'm still able to reach download mode and when I try to boot up normally, I get this firmware error, but my phone hasn't seemed to have reached the useless paperweight stage. I tried to flash the 4.4 odin tar from when I updated earlier back on my phone but all I get is this:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> ALL_ATT_I337UCUFNB1_I337ATTFNB1_505595_REV06_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)

I've searched around google and here but I can't find a solution. If some kind patron could show me the steps to unbrick my phone or link me to a post that could help me, that would be extremely helpful!
14th June 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 169

402 posts
Can you try flashing the full NB1 tar and see how it goes? As long as you have the download mode, you should be able to fix your phone.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running GPE using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjoyas

Can you try flashing the full NB1 tar and see how it goes? As long as you have the download mode, you should be able to fix your phone.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running GPE using Tapatalk

Ah, there we go! Googled for your remedy and I found out that I needed the pit file! thanks for the help!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread