Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Noobie problem - flashing tweaks

OP KoFiler

14th June 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Hi all,
I know it will be maybe for some viewers of this forum quite funny question, but I really don't know how to install tweaks..

Can someone help me with it? For example, now I want to install this tweak: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2360670

I am running on the "ClockworkMod Recovery [v6.0.4.9]" and KitKat ROM.
14th June 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 35
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoFiler

Hi all,
I know it will be maybe for some viewers of this forum quite funny question, but I really don't know how to install tweaks..

Can someone help me with it? For example, now I want to install this tweak: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2360670

I am running on the "ClockworkMod Recovery [v6.0.4.9]" and KitKat ROM.

It's a flashable zip. just flash it from recovery, no wipe.
The Following User Says Thank You to aWFSuser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aWFSuser

It's a flashable zip. just flash it from recovery, no wipe.

So it is that easy? Just flash like a ROM? And I have to flash tweaks after rom..I think?
14th June 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #4  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 339
 
560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoFiler

Hi all,
I know it will be maybe for some viewers of this forum quite funny question, but I really don't know how to install tweaks..

Can someone help me with it? For example, now I want to install this tweak: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2360670

I am running on the "ClockworkMod Recovery [v6.0.4.9]" and KitKat ROM.

If you like,my ROM WFSY11.0 comes with this tweak.
14th June 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirNajjar

If you like,my ROM WFSY11.0 comes with this tweak.

I know, but I am trying to make my own custom rom which will fit my "neednesis"..not public rom But thanks!
14th June 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 35
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoFiler

So it is that easy? Just flash like a ROM? And I have to flash tweaks after rom..I think?

Yes just flash the rom (if you have not already). Flash the tweak without any wiping.
The Following User Says Thank You to aWFSuser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes