Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,345 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Csc issues flashing firmware

Tip us?
 
elenapetrova
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAwesomeBit View Post
was this a service mode unlock or legal imei unlock?
hello
i want to download a firmware for my galaxy S4 i9505 android 4.3 its CSC is from spain i want to change it to algeria
please help me i beg you
 
Sulaimanshariff
Old
#12  
Sulaimanshariff's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 327
Posts: 1,029
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAwesomeBit View Post
was this a service mode unlock or legal imei unlock?
The main issue was I dint know if it was service mode unlock or imei unlock finally I got a confirmation I flashed Saudi Arabia firmware and it's all working fine[emoji7]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Sulaimanshariff
Old
#13  
Sulaimanshariff's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 327
Posts: 1,029
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by elenapetrova View Post
hello
i want to download a firmware for my galaxy S4 i9505 android 4.3 its CSC is from spain i want to change it to algeria
please help me i beg you
u can flash any countries firmware I confirm no issues will occur[emoji16]and and no need to beg we're here to help each other brother[emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
TheAwesomeBit
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 42
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Colombo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulaimanshariff View Post
u can flash any countries firmware I confirm no issues will occur[emoji16]and and no need to beg we're here to help each other brother[emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
thats true bro.. any region firmware would work, given ur S4 is an international version..
Anyways congrats.. enjoy ur updated phone
The Following User Says Thank You to TheAwesomeBit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes