FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Dual SIM 802 back cover

197 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By SpineSurgery, Senior Member on 13th June 2014, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Where to get one?

Thanks
 
 
13th June 2014, 04:32 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpineSurgery

Where to get one?

Thanks

Found this for you on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Housing-Back...-/161182059793
13th June 2014, 04:37 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight

Found this for you on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Housing-Back...-/161182059793

Pretty expensive for non original item without any markings or logos.

Thanks for your efforts
13th June 2014, 04:40 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, Telangana
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpineSurgery

Pretty expensive for non original item without any markings or logos.

Thanks for your efforts

You're welcome, by the way if you're in India, there are some on Amazon India... although not sure if they're really back covers or just cases latched onto the back cover.
13th June 2014, 09:26 PM |#5  
ascot17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 441
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpineSurgery

Where to get one?

Thanks

Cheaper at Ali Express
14th June 2014, 05:50 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ebay for sure
14th June 2014, 05:52 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascot17

Cheaper at Ali Express

Look at lower edge of this cover at Ali Express. It does not look straight, lol.

I can't find on ebay
14th June 2014, 07:11 PM |#8  
ascot17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 441
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpineSurgery

Look at lower edge of this cover at Ali Express. It does not look straight, lol.

I can't find on ebay

It's not straight - it's curved!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes