[Q] how to reach or create android\adb_usb.ini

14th June 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jalna
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Hai ,

well when i tried using the windows cmd command add typed users\username\android\adb_usb.ini. It takes me nowhere.so also when i typed it opening command prompt window at eclipse or sdk . Same result dosent work.please let me know how is it to be accessed or created i am using xp having adt bundle installed please
14th June 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jalna
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
details
Quote:
Originally Posted by glad to use technology

Hai ,

well when i tried using the windows xp comand prompt cmd command and typed c:\users\username\android\adb_usb.ini. It takes me nowhere.so also when i typed it opening command prompt window at eclipse or sdk . Same result dosent work.please let me know how is it to be accessed or created i am using xp having adt bundle installed please

and please let me know its location I mean is it to be found or if doesn't exist a folder with the name android is to be created and the adb_USB.INI file to be placed in it. And then place this folder exactly where in SDK? In eclipse? Exactly where? Please provide if any video links. Thanks
14th June 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by glad to use technology

and please let me know its location I mean is it to be found or if doesn't exist a folder with the name android is to be created and the adb_USB.INI file to be placed in it. And then place this folder exactly where in SDK? In eclipse? Exactly where? Please provide if any video links. Thanks

are you trying to root a nikon coolpix S800c? if so those commands are for linux (just get Ubuntu) and you need to be running a linux OS, windows was not built for these sorta things just a little of ADB but thats about it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank