[q] need rom kit kat for xperia x8

OP Nazren

14th June 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #11  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 33

216 posts
More
[QUOTE=TheScriptKitty;52859136]Have you tried an ICS ROM for this phone???

@TheSCiptKitty
i am using an ICS rom ..and its working wondersss for me
Xperia arc is the rom ..
Just try it ..
14th June 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #12  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 106

198 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goudaniket

@TheSCiptKitty
i am using an ICS rom ..and its working wondersss for me
Xperia arc is the rom ..
Just try it ..

LOL, the question was not directed towards you it was for that guy named @lingowistico , he was trying to talk about something that he has little to no knowledge about.
14th June 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #13  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 171

706 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScriptKitty

LOL, the question was not directed towards you it was for that guy named @lingowistico , he was trying to talk about something that he has little to no knowledge about.

Unfortunately I do. I have a jbmini rom running now, and I've had tons of other roms flashed before this. What I do know: is that Browser crashes constantly it's barely usable, installing any apps like facebook is suicide the phone wil reboot the apps will crash etc etc

The only reason I still have JB on this phone is because I'm perfectly happy with my Galaxy S5
14th June 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #14  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 106

198 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingowistico

Unfortunately I do. I have a jbmini rom running now, and I've had tons of other roms flashed before this. What I do know: is that Browser crashes constantly it's barely usable, installing any apps like facebook is suicide the phone wil reboot the apps will crash etc etc

The only reason I still have JB on this phone is because I'm perfectly happy with my Galaxy S5

I have the same ROM (and with 2.6.32.62-XPerience-KK04 Kernel) and its works fine with Facebook Messanger and Whatsapp Installed(No random reboots). Why would you even used the stock browser with a lot of other better option out there, I use Opera Mini. And as I said before, there are other JB ROMs if what you want is speed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread