Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 49,119 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] need rom kit kat for xperia x8

Tip us?

goudaniket
Old
Thanks Meter 33
[QUOTE=TheScriptKitty;52859136]Have you tried an ICS ROM for this phone???

@TheSCiptKitty
i am using an ICS rom ..and its working wondersss for me
Xperia arc is the rom ..
Just try it ..
My device:Sony Ericsson Walkman W8.

Bootloader: Unlocked (11w30) (Finally)

Current Rom: ArcMini ICS Port ..nAa ICS kernel

TheScriptKitty
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by goudaniket View Post

@TheSCiptKitty
i am using an ICS rom ..and its working wondersss for me
Xperia arc is the rom ..
Just try it ..
LOL, the question was not directed towards you it was for that guy named @lingowistico , he was trying to talk about something that he has little to no knowledge about.

lingowistico
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScriptKitty View Post
LOL, the question was not directed towards you it was for that guy named @lingowistico , he was trying to talk about something that he has little to no knowledge about.
Unfortunately I do. I have a jbmini rom running now, and I've had tons of other roms flashed before this. What I do know: is that Browser crashes constantly it's barely usable, installing any apps like facebook is suicide the phone wil reboot the apps will crash etc etc

The only reason I still have JB on this phone is because I'm perfectly happy with my Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S 5 SM-G900F
Rom - Stock
Recovery - TWRP

TheScriptKitty
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingowistico View Post
Unfortunately I do. I have a jbmini rom running now, and I've had tons of other roms flashed before this. What I do know: is that Browser crashes constantly it's barely usable, installing any apps like facebook is suicide the phone wil reboot the apps will crash etc etc

The only reason I still have JB on this phone is because I'm perfectly happy with my Galaxy S5
I have the same ROM (and with 2.6.32.62-XPerience-KK04 Kernel) and its works fine with Facebook Messanger and Whatsapp Installed(No random reboots). Why would you even used the stock browser with a lot of other better option out there, I use Opera Mini. And as I said before, there are other JB ROMs if what you want is speed.