Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 49,119 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] need rom kit kat for xperia x8

Tip us?
 
goudaniket
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 215
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mumbai
[QUOTE=TheScriptKitty;52859136]Have you tried an ICS ROM for this phone???




@TheSCiptKitty
i am using an ICS rom ..and its working wondersss for me
Xperia arc is the rom ..
Just try it ..
My device:Sony Ericsson Walkman W8.

Bootloader: Unlocked (11w30) (Finally)

Current Rom: ArcMini ICS Port ..nAa ICS kernel
 
TheScriptKitty
Old
#12  
TheScriptKitty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 172
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mexico City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by goudaniket View Post



@TheSCiptKitty
i am using an ICS rom ..and its working wondersss for me
Xperia arc is the rom ..
Just try it ..
LOL, the question was not directed towards you it was for that guy named @lingowistico , he was trying to talk about something that he has little to no knowledge about.
 
lingowistico
Old
#13  
lingowistico's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 609
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScriptKitty View Post
LOL, the question was not directed towards you it was for that guy named @lingowistico , he was trying to talk about something that he has little to no knowledge about.
Unfortunately I do. I have a jbmini rom running now, and I've had tons of other roms flashed before this. What I do know: is that Browser crashes constantly it's barely usable, installing any apps like facebook is suicide the phone wil reboot the apps will crash etc etc

The only reason I still have JB on this phone is because I'm perfectly happy with my Galaxy S5


Samsung Galaxy S 5 SM-G900F
Rom - Stock
Recovery - TWRP
 
TheScriptKitty
Old
#14  
TheScriptKitty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 172
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mexico City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingowistico View Post
Unfortunately I do. I have a jbmini rom running now, and I've had tons of other roms flashed before this. What I do know: is that Browser crashes constantly it's barely usable, installing any apps like facebook is suicide the phone wil reboot the apps will crash etc etc

The only reason I still have JB on this phone is because I'm perfectly happy with my Galaxy S5
I have the same ROM (and with 2.6.32.62-XPerience-KK04 Kernel) and its works fine with Facebook Messanger and Whatsapp Installed(No random reboots). Why would you even used the stock browser with a lot of other better option out there, I use Opera Mini. And as I said before, there are other JB ROMs if what you want is speed.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more