Team Win Recovery Project for Tornado 348

more

PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more

Fix Untinted Recent Panels on Lollipop

more
Post Reply

LG g flex home apk???

OP don2012

6th June 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #1  
don2012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ajman
Thanks Meter: 441
 
2,388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
Hi there. ..I um installer lg g3 home/ launcher and now my lg stock llauncher crashes so can someone please give me the lg g flex stock launcher apk. ..it's called lg home

Thanks a lot

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app
7th June 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #2  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 385
 
785 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by don2012

Hi there. ..I um installer lg g3 home/ launcher and now my lg stock llauncher crashes so can someone please give me the lg g flex stock launcher apk. ..it's called lg home

Thanks a lot

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app

I think you should mention what phone carrier (i don't know if that matters, I don't believe it does), software version (kit Kat or jellybean), etc.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th June 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #3  
don2012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ajman
Thanks Meter: 441
 
2,388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittoking

I think you should mention what phone carrier (i don't know if that matters, I don't believe it does), software version (kit Kat or jellybean), etc.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I just want any lg g flex home...mine is atnt. .

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app
7th June 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #4  
don2012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ajman
Thanks Meter: 441
 
2,388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by don2012

I just want any lg g flex home...mine is atnt. .

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app

4.2.2

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app
14th June 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #5  
Carson.'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
I got u

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th June 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #6  
Carson.'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Here is the Optimus theme.(sprint) The top one. Ill put a link for the other ones if needed. And odex. h t tps://app.box.com/s/5gq0tob6cbbodgkijf35

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1402699007136.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	2796671  
14th June 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #7  
don2012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ajman
Thanks Meter: 441
 
2,388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson.

Here is the Optimus theme.(sprint) The top one. Ill put a link for the other ones if needed. And odex. h t tps://app.box.com/s/5gq0tob6cbbodgkijf35

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I.don't have a launcher at all so I need the lg home launcher not the theme can.post lg homr from.system apps thanks

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app
14th June 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #8  
Carson.'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Oh. Lol my badd

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th June 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #9  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 28,293
 
29,743 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Thread cleaned
Reminder: The rules state you may bump your thread or question only AFTER a 24 hour period has passed
No one is sitting at a computer waiting for your question
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Senior Moderator

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes