Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,238 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G v HTC Sensation |

Tip us?

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Default Moto G v HTC Sensation |

I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence!

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!

satanas17
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Hi,

First impression, try to speak more "slowly" English is recommended for XDA but not necessarily the native language for every members (no offense in what i wrote, bro )

Second : a little presentation of technical sheets of phones u are testing could be nice too and, after that, a visual test...

Keep it on & have fun, specially with your Moto G (even if i love HTC's too... )
Qtek S100*Qtek 9100*HTC Herald*HTC Kaiser*HTC S710*HTC Diamond*HTC Raphael*HTC Jade*HTC Polaris*HTC Artemis*HTC Photon*HTC Leo
*HTC Rhodium*Motorola Moto G XT1032*
The Following User Says Thank You to satanas17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by satanas17 View Post
Hi,

First impression, try to speak more "slowly" English is recommended for XDA but not necessarily the native language for every members (no offense in what i wrote, bro )

Second : a little presentation of technical sheets of phones u are testing could be nice too and, after that, a visual test...

Keep it on & have fun, specially with your Moto G (even if i love HTC's too... )
Haha, that comment made me laugh , the specifications is actually a good idea bro, what do you think if i put it as a list down on the side of the video? Also, the reason why i spoke fast i guess is because i was using my sisters Ipad without her knowledge and she was only gone out for 30 minutes so i had to be quick, again, the reason why my English sounded worse as well, but English is my second language so,

mr_nooby
Old
Thanks Meter 475

DONATE TO ME
People usually like seeing a screen comparison with some sample photos :beer: and maybe even a quick camera comparison. Good luck! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio XT1032
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_nooby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nooby View Post
People usually like seeing a screen comparison with some sample photos :beer: and maybe even a quick camera comparison. Good luck! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio XT1032
Thanks, taking these all in for me Lumia 520 and Moto G Comparison!!!! Keep these coming!

NextGenGTR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Any More Tips ?