[Q] Total noob needs a help (HTC RAIDER BELL)

OP Unn4

14th June 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys,

I see there are some cool stuff on this forum. I've read some tutos about how flashing, unlocking and installing the cfw... Therefore I have no clue how to do it. I did not find any videos on youtube too to do the things step by step on my phone. Could someone provide me step by step things to do to reinstall a cfw on my phone please? I know that it's asking too much maybe, but I really would love to learn doing it. Mt battery is used by the ICS so quickly and there so many useless apps in the phone that I can not erase. Thank you very much.
14th June 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 619

2,111 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unn4

Hi guys,

I see there are some cool stuff on this forum. I've read some tutos about how flashing, unlocking and installing the cfw... Therefore I have no clue how to do it. I did not find any videos on youtube too to do the things step by step on my phone. Could someone provide me step by step things to do to reinstall a cfw on my phone please? I know that it's asking too much maybe, but I really would love to learn doing it. Mt battery is used by the ICS so quickly and there so many useless apps in the phone that I can not erase. Thank you very much.

There is a super guide in the development section... Does this very well

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread