Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Total noob needs a help (HTC RAIDER BELL)

Tip us?

Unn4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Total noob needs a help (HTC RAIDER BELL)

Hi guys,

I see there are some cool stuff on this forum. I've read some tutos about how flashing, unlocking and installing the cfw... Therefore I have no clue how to do it. I did not find any videos on youtube too to do the things step by step on my phone. Could someone provide me step by step things to do to reinstall a cfw on my phone please? I know that it's asking too much maybe, but I really would love to learn doing it. Mt battery is used by the ICS so quickly and there so many useless apps in the phone that I can not erase. Thank you very much.

rignfool
Old
Thanks Meter 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unn4 View Post
Hi guys,

I see there are some cool stuff on this forum. I've read some tutos about how flashing, unlocking and installing the cfw... Therefore I have no clue how to do it. I did not find any videos on youtube too to do the things step by step on my phone. Could someone provide me step by step things to do to reinstall a cfw on my phone please? I know that it's asking too much maybe, but I really would love to learn doing it. Mt battery is used by the ICS so quickly and there so many useless apps in the phone that I can not erase. Thank you very much.
There is a super guide in the development section... Does this very well

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk