14th June 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,727

4,402 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello xda,

This is now the third battery in 6 months that is curved it is just riduculous i have sended my phone back a couple of times etc but this is getting crazy all they do at the reaparation center is "update the software" i don't know to what because the phone is already on 4.2.2!

i have ordered now 2 original new battery's

Greetings SK
Last edited by safariking; 14th June 2014 at 04:21 PM.
14th June 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #2  
Flag Joroinen
Thanks Meter: 47

296 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking

Hello xda,

This is now the third battery in 6 months that is curved it is just riduculous i have sended my phone back a couple of times etc but this is getting crazy all they do at the reaparation center is "update the software" i don't know to what because the phone is already on 4.2.2!

i have ordered now 2 original new battery's

Greetings SK

Maybe problem is in phone or hardware. My phone's vibration don't work, and i have tried diffrent roms.
14th June 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

18 posts
More
I don't think the problem is with the phone. The batteries are just crap. I work at a service center and by far the best-selling batteries are Samsung ones. Lots of people coming in with bad batteries on Samsung phones.

We have noticed a trend, i can confirm this with my own devices and also confirmed with friends that own Samsung phones - batteries that say "Cell made in Japan" or "Cell made in Vietnam" hold up good, while those that say "Cell made in China" bloat quickly and die.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread