Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 45,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery is Curved Bad quality Samsung

Tip us?

safariking
Old
(Last edited by safariking; 14th June 2014 at 03:21 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4401

DONATE TO ME
Default Battery is Curved Bad quality Samsung

Hello xda,

This is now the third battery in 6 months that is curved it is just riduculous i have sended my phone back a couple of times etc but this is getting crazy all they do at the reaparation center is "update the software" i don't know to what because the phone is already on 4.2.2!

i have ordered now 2 original new battery's

Greetings SK
Stockrom's we like stock powerfull and better than ever!

StockROM's Series

Devices:

Tablets: Qware Pro 2 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Yarvik Tablet Galaxy Tab 3 7.0" (Currently)
Phones: Galaxy mini Galaxy Gio Iphone 3G Galaxy S (I9000) Nokia Lumia 610 Huawei ascend Y300 Galaxy S2 Plus (Currently)
Laptop: Compaq Presario CQ56 Toshiba Satellite C855-255
Watch: Sony Smartwatch 2

rs tony
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by safariking View Post
Hello xda,

This is now the third battery in 6 months that is curved it is just riduculous i have sended my phone back a couple of times etc but this is getting crazy all they do at the reaparation center is "update the software" i don't know to what because the phone is already on 4.2.2!

i have ordered now 2 original new battery's

Greetings SK

Maybe problem is in phone or hardware. My phone's vibration don't work, and i have tried diffrent roms.

Th3_uN1Qu3
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I don't think the problem is with the phone. The batteries are just crap. I work at a service center and by far the best-selling batteries are Samsung ones. Lots of people coming in with bad batteries on Samsung phones.

We have noticed a trend, i can confirm this with my own devices and also confirmed with friends that own Samsung phones - batteries that say "Cell made in Japan" or "Cell made in Vietnam" hold up good, while those that say "Cell made in China" bloat quickly and die.