FORUMS

[Q] No One handed operation?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By livetoride36, Junior Member on 11th June 2014, 05:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
so i just downloaded and installed the carbon rom with 4.4.3 and i cant find one handed operation anywhere! can someone help?
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to livetoride36 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th June 2014, 06:01 AM |#2  
blane73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livetoride36

so i just downloaded and installed the carbon rom with 4.4.3 and i cant find one handed operation anywhere! can someone help?
thanks

I found it in my 4.4.2 ROM but it still won't work. I'm bummed because wanted to use that feature since the note 3.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app
14th June 2014, 06:51 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blane73

I found it in my 4.4.2 ROM but it still won't work. I'm bummed because wanted to use that feature since the note 3.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

download touchpal x keyboard in the play store, you can make the keyboard a custom size and its pretty much the same! just found it today
enjoy
taylor
14th June 2014, 10:42 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livetoride36

download touchpal x keyboard in the play store, you can make the keyboard a custom size and its pretty much the same! just found it today
enjoy
taylor

3rd post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes