Microsoft Unveils the Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL

more

New Cyanogen Inc. Brand Identity, Qualcomm Partnership

The post New Cyanogen Inc. Brand Identity, Qualcomm Partnership appeared first on … more

Google Keyboard Custom Smilies Module

more

HTC One M9 & Samsung Galaxy S6 Unveiled – XDA TV

The post HTC One M9 & Samsung Galaxy S6 Unveiled – XDA TV appeared first on … more
Post Reply

Quickcharger coming soon!!

OP yuppicide

14th June 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Haas anyone seen this announcement?

http://www.qualcomm.com/snapdragon/b...20-has-arrived
14th June 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #2  
Ather's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag East Riffa
Thanks Meter: 139
 
3,585 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppicide

Haas anyone seen this announcement?

http://www.qualcomm.com/snapdragon/b...20-has-arrived

our m8 chargers are already Quick Charge 1.0, i don't see anywhere to buy the 2.0 chargers, but they are released by docomo for Japan only
14th June 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #3  
Kent21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
i'm wait quick charge 2.0.
14th June 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ather

our m8 chargers are already Quick Charge 1.0, i don't see anywhere to buy the 2.0 chargers, but they are released by docomo for Japan only

Patience young padawan.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #5  
dsmpampis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
754 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
OK but at the end what is quick charge? Is the charger output more than 5W or the mAh is more than 2? Or is the something like Vooc charging on the find 7? For example I have a blackberry charger that produces 2mAh output maybe is something like that......

Tapatalked with my "refrigerator look" HTC one M8
14th June 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmpampis

OK but at the end what is quick charge? Is the charger output more than 5W or the mAh is more than 2? Or is the something like Vooc charging on the find 7? For example I have a blackberry charger that produces 2mAh output maybe is something like that......

Tapatalked with my "refrigerator look" HTC one M8

Up to 60w, 9v and 2amp output I believe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
14th June 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #7  
dsmpampis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
754 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_c81

Up to 60w, 9v and 2amp output I believe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Up to 60W!?!? Really? I don't think so, maybe 11W but 60W.....

Tapatalked with my "refrigerator look" HTC one M8
15th June 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmpampis

Up to 60W!?!? Really? I don't think so, maybe 11W but 60W.....

Tapatalked with my "refrigerator look" HTC one M8

I think you're confusing watts and volts.

From the horses mouth:

"You’ll soon be able to charge even more types of devices faster. While Quick Charge 1.0 technology, with about 10 watts of power, was designed primarily for smartphones and tablets, Quick Charge 2.0 delivers up to 60 watts, not only improving charge times for smartphones and tablets, but adding support for larger mobile computing devices like slim notebooks."

Source: http://www.qualcomm.com/media/blog/2...ore-time-doing

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
15th June 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #9  
dsmpampis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
754 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_c81

I think you're confusing watts and volts.

From the horses mouth:

"You’ll soon be able to charge even more types of devices faster. While Quick Charge 1.0 technology, with about 10 watts of power, was designed primarily for smartphones and tablets, Quick Charge 2.0 delivers up to 60 watts, not only improving charge times for smartphones and tablets, but adding support for larger mobile computing devices like slim notebooks."

Source: http://www.qualcomm.com/media/blog/2...ore-time-doing

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think you're right, my mistake! .

Tapatalked with my "refrigerator look" HTC one M8

The Following User Says Thank You to dsmpampis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes