Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,656 Members 52,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I've always wondered.

Tip us?
 
Clarkiieh
Old
#1  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 594
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default I've always wondered.

Can someone help me realise what's the difference between Android Development Forum and Android Original Development forums? Its a total noon question I know but I've never known. Was only until I was reading more popular devices forums till I noticed them.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution
 
robin0800
Old
#2  
robin0800's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 270
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh View Post
Can someone help me realise what's the difference between Android Development Forum and Android Original Development forums? Its a total noon question I know but I've never known. Was only until I was reading more popular devices forums till I noticed them.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
Try reading the Top Boxes on the two forums they also both contain links for more info.
:
Robin0800
 
dethrat
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 363
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh View Post
Can someone help me realise what's the difference between Android Development Forum and Android Original Development forums? Its a total noon question I know but I've never known. Was only until I was reading more popular devices forums till I noticed them.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
not to be rude but the word original might give you a clue.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
Clarkiieh
Old
#4  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 594
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethrat View Post
not to be rude but the word original might give you a clue.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Nope. Still not processes my brain? Some one explain.. Or is Original more Official ROMs? And the other is ROMs made by spare time developers?

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution
 
rmrbpt
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 57
Join Date: Nov 2011
Here you will find all the information you want about that subject:

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...-more-devices/
The Following User Says Thank You to rmrbpt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Clarkiieh
Old
#6  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 594
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmrbpt View Post
Here you will find all the information you want about that subject:

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...-more-devices/
That helped cheers.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android App Review: Control Your Phone with Quick Control Panel – XDA Developer TV

Your Android smart device has many features that you … more

Play Music on Android Wear with Stellio Music Player

Android Wear smartwatchesare growing inpopularity every day. Some devices have already … more

Schedule is up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more

aLogcat Returns Thanks to XDA Love

The developers of Android, that is Google, gave users several great debugging tools that can be used in … more