FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] stock sony apps

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By [w], Member on 14th June 2014, 08:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi,

I'm wondering if there is a way to get stock sony apps (like camera) on a custom Rom.

i think the answer is no, but wanted to ask anyway.
 
 
14th June 2014, 09:55 PM |#2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Senior Member
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 2,277
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [w]

hi,

I'm wondering if there is a way to get stock sony apps (like camera) on a custom Rom.

i think the answer is no, but wanted to ask anyway.


the apps unmodded no but with some modifacations yes!
14th June 2014, 10:37 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

the apps unmodded no but with some modifacations yes!

ohhhhh is there a thread or other resource somewhere i can read up on this?

thanks
14th June 2014, 10:53 PM |#4  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Senior Member
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 2,277
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [w]

ohhhhh is there a thread or other resource somewhere i can read up on this?

thanks


i dont know any, try googling how to port apps to CM11 or AOSP or what ever rom you want to port
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Envious_Data Ad-Free
15th June 2014, 01:37 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

i dont know any, try googling how to port apps to CM11 or AOSP or what ever rom you want to port

ok thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes