No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] ROMs for Note 3 Sprint

OP f00dl3

14th June 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Was wondering if anyone knew what the best ROM available now for the Note 3 Sprint is? I was using a Samsung Epic 4G w/ CM 10 installed (stable version.) Looking at the Note 3 there are 2 flavors of roms available - the hlte and hltespr - assuming the hltespr is the Sprint flavor, it looks like the project is dead as it hasn't been updated in 6 months and sounds like there are major GPS issues with all of the nightly builds.

Didn't know if anyone knew of any stable ROMs for the Sprint Note 3 where most of the major features are working? I don't really care about NFC as that sounds like a privacy risk and to be honest GPS isn't that important but the main things I need are calling, 4G LTE/3G, and camera.
14th June 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,036

2,634 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00dl3

Was wondering if anyone knew what the best ROM available now for the Note 3 Sprint is? I was using a Samsung Epic 4G w/ CM 10 installed (stable version.) Looking at the Note 3 there are 2 flavors of roms available - the hlte and hltespr - assuming the hltespr is the Sprint flavor, it looks like the project is dead as it hasn't been updated in 6 months and sounds like there are major GPS issues with all of the nightly builds.

Didn't know if anyone knew of any stable ROMs for the Sprint Note 3 where most of the major features are working? I don't really care about NFC as that sounds like a privacy risk and to be honest GPS isn't that important but the main things I need are calling, 4G LTE/3G, and camera.

Hlte is unified now.... All hlte work for sprint cm11 pacman aosb etc

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
15th June 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Maras Dantia
Thanks Meter: 7,397

6,229 posts
More
Best ROM threads are not allowed. They lead to fighting, flaming and pure chaos. This thread is closed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stryke_the_Orc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy note 3 sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread