Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ROMs for Note 3 Sprint

Tip us?

f00dl3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] ROMs for Note 3 Sprint

Was wondering if anyone knew what the best ROM available now for the Note 3 Sprint is? I was using a Samsung Epic 4G w/ CM 10 installed (stable version.) Looking at the Note 3 there are 2 flavors of roms available - the hlte and hltespr - assuming the hltespr is the Sprint flavor, it looks like the project is dead as it hasn't been updated in 6 months and sounds like there are major GPS issues with all of the nightly builds.

Didn't know if anyone knew of any stable ROMs for the Sprint Note 3 where most of the major features are working? I don't really care about NFC as that sounds like a privacy risk and to be honest GPS isn't that important but the main things I need are calling, 4G LTE/3G, and camera.

Epix4G
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00dl3 View Post
Was wondering if anyone knew what the best ROM available now for the Note 3 Sprint is? I was using a Samsung Epic 4G w/ CM 10 installed (stable version.) Looking at the Note 3 there are 2 flavors of roms available - the hlte and hltespr - assuming the hltespr is the Sprint flavor, it looks like the project is dead as it hasn't been updated in 6 months and sounds like there are major GPS issues with all of the nightly builds.

Didn't know if anyone knew of any stable ROMs for the Sprint Note 3 where most of the major features are working? I don't really care about NFC as that sounds like a privacy risk and to be honest GPS isn't that important but the main things I need are calling, 4G LTE/3G, and camera.
Hlte is unified now.... All hlte work for sprint cm11 pacman aosb etc

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Stryke_the_Orc
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6871
Best ROM threads are not allowed. They lead to fighting, flaming and pure chaos. This thread is closed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stryke_the_Orc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
galaxy note 3 sprint
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe