What phone are you coming from?

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4866800

I'm Coming From Samsung Galaxy SL 16GB Version. Fed Up With Gingerbread So Thought Of Moving To KitKat And Here Is The Result, Bought The Best Phone At Very Less Price. Go Go Moto E.

wzwilliam

Nov 20, 2007
Feira de Santana - Bahia
Motorola D1. I consider it a good phone, but one of the SIM card slots has got blocked and since it became a common problem with it here in Brazil and I didn't want to send it to repair (because I should have to mail it to another city) I tried the E. So far, so good.

Rob.mx

Feb 10, 2014
Motorola Atrix HD

My last phone was an AHD.
My mom bought the Moto E a week ago and she doesn't like it because it lacks of front camera. Only for that reason she changes to my phone. :eek:
I miss the great performance of two Krait cores, but since the Moto E has an average of 30 hours of duration (against 12 hours from the AHD) I'm very happy now. :victory:

nisu4717

Dec 23, 2012
vidhya nagar
Coming from xperia s.
The battery life was pathetic and ram management was also poor.
This phone is so much better for the little price I paid! Thanks moto

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

same here bro. Coming from xperia SL.

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Earlier I have Motorola Defy XT 535. No developer support after ICS. So that I bought Awesome Moto E
Sent from my XT1022

Wtf.
Defy and defy+ have cm11 Roms......

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

mrpkarthik

Nov 27, 2012
Salem,TamilNadu
First Device:
Karbonn-A5.jpg

Second Device:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

vlc07

Jul 20, 2013
Haveri
micromax a87>>>galaxy y s5360>>>galaxy young s6312>>>moto g 2nd gen(only for two days)>>>moto e(current device)

Modesis

Jun 11, 2011
Italy
Xperia Mini Pro (pure love, sadly broken and outdated)

then

Galaxy S Advance (Good specs, sadly, s**t s**t, s**t software and forgotten by samsung)

now

Moto E (and i'm happy!!)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm coming from a Nokia N9 16GB, ever since I bought the N9 I've realized that the N9 was just a prototype that was released to the public. It's special in many ways but its aging and outdated.

I cant wait to get my hands on the Moto E, the specs were really tempting for its price.
    Will soon be coming from Moto G :DD

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

wtf. isn't moto G the better/more expensive version of motoE? :D
    yes have tried using both sims....yes its dual active....but only during calls...data works only on one other remains inactive...

battery is above average not " great "...multitasking is awesome :laugh: