Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Youtube connection problems

Tip us?
 
ROADKING17
Old
#1  
ROADKING17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 136
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default Youtube connection problems

Having problems of late connecting youtube to chromecast some videos work some don't... Unrooted .... am I the only one?

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
 
r3pwn
Old
#2  
r3pwn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 943
Posts: 826
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADKING17 View Post
Having problems of late connecting youtube to chromecast some videos work some don't... Unrooted .... am I the only one?

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
My CC is un-rooted and I just casted a two hour long YouTube video to keep my little sisters entertained. If you still have the issue in the morning, I'll cast some more to see if you're the only one.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Need help?
Hit me up on Twitter or Google+ or, you know, just send me a PM.

Like what I do?
Send me your Bitcoins. 1EQMaazk3DmBvSFJmWXzhFWbMiZ3SpUj5Z
 
ROADKING17
Old
#3  
ROADKING17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 136
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn View Post
My CC is un-rooted and I just casted a two hour long YouTube video to keep my little sisters entertained. If you still have the issue in the morning, I'll cast some more to see if you're the only one.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
Thanks it's small clips I get the spinning wheel on my tv... Before it would connect with no problem and now for about a week not it plays some then not play others

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
 
r3pwn
Old
#4  
r3pwn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 943
Posts: 826
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADKING17 View Post
Thanks it's small clips I get the spinning wheel on my tv... Before it would connect with no problem and now for about a week not it plays some then not play others

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
Have you tried factory resetting your Chromecast? (may or may not help, but won't cause any damage)

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Need help?
Hit me up on Twitter or Google+ or, you know, just send me a PM.

Like what I do?
Send me your Bitcoins. 1EQMaazk3DmBvSFJmWXzhFWbMiZ3SpUj5Z
 
ROADKING17
Old
#5  
ROADKING17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 136
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn View Post
Have you tried factory resetting your Chromecast? (may or may not help, but won't cause any damage)

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
No but I'll take that next step I'll report back if any thing happens

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
 
r3pwn
Old
#6  
r3pwn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 943
Posts: 826
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADKING17 View Post
No but I'll take that next step I'll report back if any happens

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
Okay. I'll be sleeping, but someone else may be by here to try to help you before I get up in the morning.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Need help?
Hit me up on Twitter or Google+ or, you know, just send me a PM.

Like what I do?
Send me your Bitcoins. 1EQMaazk3DmBvSFJmWXzhFWbMiZ3SpUj5Z
 
ROADKING17
Old
#7  
ROADKING17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 136
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn View Post
Okay. I'll be sleeping, but someone else may be by here to try to help you before I get up in the morning.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
Ok no problem thanks for the reply

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
 
ROADKING17
Old
#8  
ROADKING17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 136
Join Date: Aug 2013
Reseted the chromecast still having problems on certain youtube videos I tried different phones tablets etc and still no go. I'm thinking it's the youtube app itself last update really screwed things up

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more