Originally Posted by serio22
Did you try to flash 4.3 with Odin?
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Yep! more than 2 or 3 times... My issues were solved for now! \0/
After trying several times to flash ROMs, Kernels, modem etc. I wiped the whole device once again and flashed JB 4.3 via Odin one more time =/
The same issues come up... No sound, no wifi, no callings! OK
Then, tired about all this, late at night I had the idea plugging USB on Kies 3.0 BINGO!
If some one is getting the same problems, here we go!
* Wipe all device... Dalvik, Cache and factory reset.
* Flash Stock ROM that you have or to be able to install. (by Odin)
* When installation is done, Keep your device ON.
* Open Kies 3.0 and Plug USB... If all run as expected!
* Will show that are have update available... Note: Maybe come a pop-up to update your USB drivers... Follow the orientations. (Unplugged USB, make drivers update, back to USB when finished).
* Proceed with update, now for ROM update..."take your time and sit down" When Completed! Bang!
Ps... If something still weird! Back to Recovery mode make wipe cache and factory reset once again, I didn't because my SGH-M919 is working perfectly... Running smooth by the way, for me was Kitkat update, sound, WiFi issue, callings and modem better than never! Good Luck