Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cloudyflex 2.4 problems

Tip us?

rr24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cloudyflex 2.4 problems

Lately i've been running cloudyflex 2.4 and i noticed that the statusbar icons (wifi, alarm, mobile reception..) and nav bar look somewhat blurry and lower resolution than everything else. And also sound from the speaker tends to "fall apart" on higher volumes, which was not the case with stock ROM. ROM was installed after a full wipe and works flawlessly in everything but this. Is there anything i can do to fix it?
I know that there is a special thread for cloudyflex, but I'm a new member so I can't post in development threads.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-14-22-00-02.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	209.5 KB
ID:	2798435  

wolfclan68
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by rr24 View Post
Lately i've been running cloudyflex 2.4 and i noticed that the statusbar icons (wifi, alarm, mobile reception..) and nav bar look somewhat blurry and lower resolution than everything else. And also sound from the speaker tends to "fall apart" on higher volumes, which was not the case with stock ROM. ROM was installed after a full wipe and works flawlessly in everything but this. Is there anything i can do to fix it?
I know that there is a special thread for cloudyflex, but I'm a new member so I can't post in development threads.
I'm on CloudyFlex 2.4 and don't notice those issues. Your statusbar icons look about the same as mine, but a slightly different color. maybe change your theme. As for the sound, CloudyFlex has a sound boost built in for higher volumes, perhaps the "falling apart" you mean is distortion from turning it up too loud. The sound is waaaay louder on this ROM than stock. Stock was too weak.
LG G2 LS980 CloudyFlex 2.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P-5113 10.1, SlimKat 5.6

Retired:
HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooted/Stock 4.3
Samsung Moment (Crappiece)