No registration required

[Q] S4 active stuck in "samsung galaxy s4 active i9295" screen

OP reannumon123

15th June 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Help! I am still a newbie here.
So, I was excited to manually flash the official kitkat firmware for i9295, so i downloaded it from the internet.
But i couldn't explain what happened. Formerly, my phone was running a Carbon Rom "CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL-20140514-0523-jactiveltexx",
with clockworkmod recovry 6.0.3.5 (i think).
while waiting for the Official Kitkat Rom to finish downloading, i went and went to CWM recovery and wipe data, factory reset, and dthings like that etc. and starting the phone again.
Until It got stuck in the start screen of the phone which shows " Samsung Galaxy S4 Active i9295"

Please Help! I have been searching everywhere but there is no such solution to be found.

Please help! Even when i charge my phone, there is no animation, it just shows the battery with the circle and it freezes!

I will post pictures when i get a capturing device, please help me if you know a solution
15th June 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

31 posts
Just start your phone in download mode (volume down + home + power) and install kitkat with odin

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9295 mit Tapatalk
15th June 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I already did it
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cr0ph3t

Just start your phone in download mode (volume down + home + power) and install kitkat with odin

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9295 mit Tapatalk

I tried to flash back the official stock firmware 4.2.2 but odin kept saying "no Pit partition" or something like that,
Then I include the Pit file for i9295 but it kept saying "FAIL, Re partition failed" or something like that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread