Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 49,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 7 froze

Tip us?

R3muSGFX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus 7 froze

Hi everybody.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 wi-fi 32 gb tablet and I have a problem with it. Since last night the tablet froze in the boot screen so do speak like in the image in the attachment( sorry for the blitz ) and I can't do anything on it. I tried to plug it to the computer but no recognition although the Windows makes the "plug in sound" ... I also tried to reset it with the Power button and the voulme up but it only powers off the tablet and foes back on at the same screen. Note: I recently made a upgrade to Android 4.4.3 and it was rooted before the update.

Can someone help me , or if I have to reinstall the Android how do i backup the files on the tablet ?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nexus.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2792439  

Aerowinder
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3muSGFX View Post
Hi everybody.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 wi-fi 32 gb tablet and I have a problem with it. Since last night the tablet froze in the boot screen so do speak like in the image in the attachment( sorry for the blitz ) and I can't do anything on it. I tried to plug it to the computer but no recognition although the Windows makes the "plug in sound" ... I also tried to reset it with the Power button and the voulme up but it only powers off the tablet and foes back on at the same screen. Note: I recently made a upgrade to Android 4.4.3 and it was rooted before the update.

Can someone help me , or if I have to reinstall the Android how do i backup the files on the tablet ?

Thanks in advance.
It's power+vol down. You need a custom recovery, wipe cache and dalvik.

Google Firmware: Google
USB Drivers: Google | Mirror
ADB+ADB Drivers: 19.0.2 (4.4.4) + Koush Universal ADB Drivers

TWRP Official: hammerhead | flo
TWRP Holofied: hammerhead | flo

Gapps: jajb

Superuser: Chainfire | Mirror