OP R3muSGFX

11th June 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hi everybody.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 wi-fi 32 gb tablet and I have a problem with it. Since last night the tablet froze in the boot screen so do speak like in the image in the attachment( sorry for the blitz ) and I can't do anything on it. I tried to plug it to the computer but no recognition although the Windows makes the "plug in sound" ... I also tried to reset it with the Power button and the voulme up but it only powers off the tablet and foes back on at the same screen. Note: I recently made a upgrade to Android 4.4.3 and it was rooted before the update.

Can someone help me , or if I have to reinstall the Android how do i backup the files on the tablet ?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nexus.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2792439  
15th June 2014, 04:00 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,261

3,157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3muSGFX

Hi everybody.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 wi-fi 32 gb tablet and I have a problem with it. Since last night the tablet froze in the boot screen so do speak like in the image in the attachment( sorry for the blitz ) and I can't do anything on it. I tried to plug it to the computer but no recognition although the Windows makes the "plug in sound" ... I also tried to reset it with the Power button and the voulme up but it only powers off the tablet and foes back on at the same screen. Note: I recently made a upgrade to Android 4.4.3 and it was rooted before the update.

Can someone help me , or if I have to reinstall the Android how do i backup the files on the tablet ?

Thanks in advance.

It's power+vol down. You need a custom recovery, wipe cache and dalvik.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread