TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more
Post Reply

[ROOT] Slow-Motion Video Recording

OP GTARaja

12th June 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #11  
GTARaja's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dharwad
Thanks Meter: 54
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiPrime

alright i did it now on 720p frame rate 90
actual video i got of 11fps 10mbps bitrate

its because.. the sensor can record for 1/2 ,1/4, 1/8 of second..for example at 120fps 120fps/8 ull get 15fps...u can see moto g slow motion it will be of 15fps....by the way is it smooth now..with less grainy
12th June 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 7
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
I dont know about that but i know I'm not getting that much quality that you shown in sample video.
12th June 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #13  
GTARaja's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dharwad
Thanks Meter: 54
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiPrime

I dont know about that but i know I'm not getting that much quality that you shown in sample video.

try 120fps or 60fps...will definately change the quality...btw in dark video quality will be degraded...common issue with slow motion videos
15th June 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #14  
Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

try 120fps or 60fps...will definately change the quality...btw in dark video quality will be degraded...common issue with slow motion videos

Hey raja since you have been working a lot on camera i am asking you this
lately i have noticed that shutter speed is slow in our camera, as images gets exposed too much in bright daylight
is there a solution ?
15th June 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #15  
GTARaja's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Dharwad
Thanks Meter: 54
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger

Hey raja since you have been working a lot on camera i am asking you this
lately i have noticed that shutter speed is slow in our camera, as images gets exposed too much in bright daylight
is there a solution ?

yes ive found out that too..and other issues are present as well...the picture preview what we see on screen while capturing is sharper than the captured pic..i mean it loses sharpness...sorry but due to sources limitation and my limited knowledge im unable to do so rt now..btw if u have some suggestion ur welcome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in GiONEE Elife E7 Android Development by ThreadRank