Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,656 Members 52,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT] Slow-Motion Video Recording

Tip us?

GTARaja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiPrime View Post
alright i did it now on 720p frame rate 90
actual video i got of 11fps 10mbps bitrate
its because.. the sensor can record for 1/2 ,1/4, 1/8 of second..for example at 120fps 120fps/8 ull get 15fps...u can see moto g slow motion it will be of 15fps....by the way is it smooth now..with less grainy

DeceptiPrime
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
I dont know about that but i know I'm not getting that much quality that you shown in sample video.

GTARaja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiPrime View Post
I dont know about that but i know I'm not getting that much quality that you shown in sample video.
try 120fps or 60fps...will definately change the quality...btw in dark video quality will be degraded...common issue with slow motion videos

dhirajranger
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja View Post
try 120fps or 60fps...will definately change the quality...btw in dark video quality will be degraded...common issue with slow motion videos
Hey raja since you have been working a lot on camera i am asking you this
lately i have noticed that shutter speed is slow in our camera, as images gets exposed too much in bright daylight
is there a solution ?

GTARaja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger View Post
Hey raja since you have been working a lot on camera i am asking you this
lately i have noticed that shutter speed is slow in our camera, as images gets exposed too much in bright daylight
is there a solution ?
yes ive found out that too..and other issues are present as well...the picture preview what we see on screen while capturing is sharper than the captured pic..i mean it loses sharpness...sorry but due to sources limitation and my limited knowledge im unable to do so rt now..btw if u have some suggestion ur welcome