Android 4.4.3 UK Update Estimation By O2

OP NextGenGTR

14th June 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93

391 posts
More
Contacted O2 and they are estimating the update will be rolling out in a few weeks (2-3). Any thoughts? Also If you Can watch my Moto G videos and suggest me improvements in the youtube comment section that would be great and if you dont mind you can also click on a few adverts
14th June 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

187 posts
That's probably about right - IIRC the original European KitKat rollout was about 4-5 weeks after it started going out to US models.
The Following User Says Thank You to neu - smurph For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neu - smurph

That's probably about right - IIRC the original European KitKat rollout was about 4-5 weeks after it started going out to US models.

How Long has it been? Yep, but it is a long amount of time! A Samsung device is getting the update today! lol
14th June 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neu - smurph

Some people have problems, i hope we dont face any, he also said (the O2 Guru) that they are optimising the software. What are your thoughts?
15th June 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 51

187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Some people have problems, i hope we dont face any, he also said (the O2 Guru) that they are optimising the software. What are your thoughts?

Looking back it was 19th Dec 13 that 4.4.2 was rolled out to US models, 11th Jan 14 for European.

I'm hopeful that Moto are keeping an eye out for the bug reports from the initial 4.4.3 roll-out and will take the opportunity to apply necessary tweaks to later rollouts (otherwise why do a staged rollout?). But who knows - fingers crossed.

Edit to add - updated info from Moto here - https://forums.motorola.com/comment/785885 & https://forums.motorola.com/comment/785935
Last edited by neu - smurph; 15th June 2014 at 08:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to neu - smurph For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread