FORUMS

bugs all icon just show alphabet

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By lagunabad, Member on 1st June 2014, 07:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
can you guys help me. here some screen shot. my phone oppo find 7a, android 4.3 color os 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-01-14-15-15-827.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	2774191   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-01-14-18-52-434.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	2774205  
Last edited by lagunabad; 1st June 2014 at 07:23 AM.
 
 
2nd June 2014, 08:20 AM |#2  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunabad

can you guys help me. here some screen shot. my phone oppo find 7a, android 4.3 color os 2

Hi, this is due to a cleaning app on your phone (such as CleanMaster) that thinks the Zooper fonts folder is malware. A fix would be to delete the theme (or reinstall Themer), then add the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder onto the 'Whitelist' to prevent this problem reoccurring.
4th June 2014, 05:12 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, this is due to a cleaning app on your phone (such as CleanMaster) that thinks the Zooper fonts folder is malware. A fix would be to delete the theme (or reinstall Themer), then add the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder onto the 'Whitelist' to prevent this problem reoccurring.

already uninstall all my apps cleaner. reboot, reinstall themer. still icon show letter things. try change to oppo os colour 1.2 ( befor i use 2.0 beta) still u can help me? really appreciate it.

thanks in advance
5th June 2014, 08:07 AM |#4  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunabad

already uninstall all my apps cleaner. reboot, reinstall themer. still icon show letter things. try change to oppo os colour 1.2 ( befor i use 2.0 beta) still u can help me? really appreciate it.

thanks in advance

Then try this:

1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the ZooperWidget and MyColorScreen folders found in the /sdcard/ directory.
3. Reinstall Themer.
15th June 2014, 08:20 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Then try this:

1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the ZooperWidget and MyColorScreen folders found in the /sdcard/ directory.
3. Reinstall Themer.

still alphabet. nevermind bro. i give up already. change back to stock launcher lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes